Discontinued... But... (Read for More Info)

Hello my fellow readers, 

I am not dead! 

For a few months, even years, I have created this fanfiction for the fun of it, to make people enjoy reading my creations. But from this day forward this fanfiction is permanently discontinued. 

But there is a catch... For many months as of now, I have worked on creating something that might be read not only on line, but also on paper. 

For many years, I wanted to create a story that could very well become a book, and I found my calling. Ever since I started writing this fanfiction, I saw potential in it, and I believed that something better and bigger could be at play with it. To create something I deem original, but also has been inspired by a franchise I love dearly.

Ever since I was a wee little child, it was easy to scare me, whether by watching a non horror movie or by simply jump scaring me even though I saw it coming from a mile away. I was a scaredy-cat, but ever since I started watching explanation videos on variety of horror movies, and watching Youtubers playing horror games. I became a massive horror fan myself, even though I never shacked off my fear of the unknown. 

With this fanfiction, I present to you my project that I hope shall make my life a wee better and make it happier and more pleasurable. 

"Monster Within Her" shall be my very first novel I shall publish, or will try to do so. 

If you have liked this fanfiction and waited for a new chapter to be published, then fear not, this story shall heavily inspire my upcoming novel. The characters shall change and the plot as well so I don't get copywrite for creating a rip off of any Silent Hill games and books, if any books were made of this franchise. 

I hope this news has brighten your day a little, and I shall see you soon in my upcoming project. And hopefully, into your hands. 

Thank you everyone for your support and love for this fanfiction, and I shall see you all soon.

Love you all

Saika Matsumara :)