2

Louie/Lloyd's POV : 

~3 Years Later~ ~ They are 7~

Lilac and I have been 3 years sense we have become members of our families. In those three years we've been training in our flexibility, weight lifting, hand to hand fighting, endurance, and we've been doing the basics of Magic, languages, and weaponry. 

We've even managed to make a cure-ish for Lilac's blindness. 

Lilac can see souls and magical energy, and she can spread her magic about 10 feet all around her, so she can 'see' what is around her and read. Everything having a layer of magic on it after so that she can 'see' it, pr rather sense it. Or rather hear and feel it. Though, we don't advertise this at all, we let people think she fully relies on Lucky and a cane for getting around. 

(A/n : This is the souls she sees, though there are different variants, this is only 4

(A/n : This is the souls she sees, though there are different variants, this is only 4. The variants go from different shapes, sizes, colors, and sounds.)

Today we are starting school at Golden Valley Academy, if you couldn't tell, Glomgold funds the school and Goldie is the head mistress of the school. The school grounds look like a castle

The school has about multiple buildings, the smallest, though also not small, goes to the daycare of workers under Glomgold

The school has about multiple buildings, the smallest, though also not small, goes to the daycare of workers under Glomgold. Like for example those who work in his company, or all the teachers in the school. 

Next is the second smallest building go to us kindergarteners, it's a starter school to help  us learn what the school board sees fit, with the parents involved in this process too. 

It involves lot of voting, and compromises. Somethings stick in the school others become optional clubs if they were liked enough. The students get involved in that part, when at the end of each year there is an assembly with a questioner. 

It has questions like, did this class seem too hard? Was this class interesting? Did you enjoy the class? Did the class feel safe? What pointers do you have for the teacher? Rate (bah blah blah. . .) I had to help  make this system, sorry if I don't list all the questions. 

. . . Anyways!

Third is the elementry building, a building slightly bigger than the kindergarteners building. . . by a floor and a basement.

Forth the middle schoolers building has 2 more floors than the elementary school building. 

Then the high schoolers building, that one is very complicated. . . it's a floor bigger than the middle schooler building and it has a total of 5 basement layers! 

College takes up 2 buildings on that ones alone. 

Then there is a 8th, 9th, and 10th building for extra things like a play, and they need to be "rented out" to be used for extra long periods of time. Otherwise there was a schedule that we follow. 

And by rented out, I mean that we will use our school currency, that most use for favors. These are tokens similar to gambling tokens, but customized to each individual student.

That's enough information, today is the first day of 2nd grade. I hate mornings!

Hades, who is now 6 years old, was the one to wake me up, and I screamed! Hade's is an amazing cousin, but he is scary as hell in the dark! His feathers are white with pitch black hair, and red eyes. Which he knows for a fact is different from other people, so he uses it to his advantage! He puts his long hair in front of his face, whispers our names until we wake up, and then fucking runs at us while we are waking up!

Scares us all half to death, and he just laughs at us. . . cause  to him it's funny. 

Today I managed to wake before my demon cousin known as Hades and just finished breakfast, I got up, and Ma(Goldie) went to follow me, as we usually meet up with Lilac. . . cause that way is honestly so much safer! 

We met at the gate to see Glomgold and Lilac waiting at the gate, Glomgold looking impatient. 

"Hey Glomgold, impatient today?" Ma asked Glomgold, who was stamping his foot waiting outside the limo. 

"Yes! I have a meeting today! Hurry up you two!" We all got in the limo and were off.