3

~Time Skip 5 more years~

Louie/Lloyd's POV : 

Life has been great! My 12th birthday is today, and we are going to have the biggest party yet! We are having it at the Glomgold mansion, because well, Lilac is going to be there, and we don't want her to accidentally hurt herself. Plus! It means we don't have to do the clean up, but Glomgold does! Hah! 

The party is going to be fully green with silver and gold accents, and we are inviting everyone we know. though, curiously, Glomgold has invited Scrooge to the party. . . but he didn't tell us he was doing that. 

I walked up to Glomgold and Lilac with Ma and Aunty behind me, "Glomgold?" 

He looked up instantly and said, "yes?"

"Why did you invite Scrooge McDuck to my Birthday party? Don't you hate him?" Glomgold looked at me for a second, then he looked at Lilac, who was staring at him with a deadpan stare. 

"Really Pa?" He instantly deflated, losing all of his resistant stare. He really cares for Lilac like a daughter, and hates when she talks to him with disappointment in her voice. It always, with out fail, makes him feel bad. 

"It's not the reason all of you are thinking really! I invited him, because last time I tried to kill him, he said that this is why I will never have a family, I just want to prove him wrong!" Seriously?! He gives scrooge too much room in his head! I sighed but dropped the subject, and we all went to get ready for the party. 

It is a costume party, cause well, I love costume parties, and no one will stop me, it's my party! I am going to dress as Peter Pan and Lilac is going to dress as Tinkerbell, with Fang and Lucky dressed as the 'lost boys'. 

Ma is going to dress as a Victorian princess, Auntie is going to be Hera, and all my cousins are going to dress as their God counter part. 

And Glomgold is going to dress as Mario, cause lilac told him to do this, with Ma Beagle as Luigi, and her sons as the little villain characters from the game, their choice which. 

Once Lilac and I were in costume we went to the party, people started coming soon after and Ducks started coming into the party. Lilac and me were having fun with our friends when Glomgold and Ma texted us to come over we dismissed ourselves for a bit. 

Ugh! We have to meet Scrooge McDuck now?! 

I walked with Lilac hand in hand to the group of adults, Fang and Luck following close behind. Once we made it there Glomgold quickly took Lilac's hand and put her in front of him, while I stood next to Ma. 

"This is my daughter Lilac!" He gently shoved her towards Scrooge McDuck, and he just stared at her. He was clearly weary of her, but he extended his hand to her. Lilac stared at him for a second, and that extended, until I realized something. 

"Lilac! He is holding out his hand for you to shake, 2 feet in front of you, right in front of your face." Lilac can tell when someone is near her, but unless they mean harm to her, she can't see all their movements with out a special seal on their body, that all of us wear religiously as jewelry. 

She moved then, and grabbed his hand, and shook it, she then went over to me and smacked her head on my chest, clearly upset I didn't say anything sooner, but didn't want to sound whiney at my Birthday party in front of these adults we don't know. 

I laughed and hugged her tightly, Ma and Aunty quickly joining me. 

Once we stopped laughing I heard a voice I thought I would never hear again. "Louie!" I didn't look up at the voice, but I flinched, and Lilac was quick to hug me, and she looked up at me.

After Donald kept repeating my old name, and Looked up at him to see him, my brothers, Scrooge, a girl my age I don't know, and a woman I don't know. 

"Stop calling me that, I am not Louie, and I don't appreciate you yelling at me during my party! My name is Lloyd O'gilt! So. . . Fuck Off! And get out!" I yelled at the top of my lunges, which made Lucky and Fang enter attack mode, and everyone stared at us.