Michaeng:Moments Like These

(Soft/Fluff)

Mina felt shivers down her spine as Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Good morning." Chae said her voice kind of raspy from just waking up.

Mina smiled and turned over to face Chae "Good Morning."

Chae tucked a strand of hair behind Mina's face as she admired her features in the sunlight poking through the blinds.

"What?" Mina said laughing lightly.

"Nothing." Chae said. "I just got lost in thought."

Chae looks down at Mina's lips before running her thumb over them. Mina came forward connecting their lips. They lost track of time it could've been a minute a few seconds? They didn't care either way. Chae leans in again connecting their lips once more, her hand in Mina's hair as she intensifies the kiss.

"Hey Chae are you up?"

Chae quickly turned her head around seeing a pink hair girl standing in the door way with a shocked look on her face.

"Sana?!" Chae said. "Get out please!!"

"You and Mina?" Sana said smiling before backing out of the door. "Don't get up on too much funny business." She said before finally closing it.

"I can't believe that just happened." Mina said covering her red face.

"Unnie you'll never guess what just happened!" Sana could be heard down the hall already exposing them to the members.

"Noooooo" Mina said even more embarrassed than before.

Chaeyoung moved Mina's hands off of her face. "They knew we liked eachother already love. What does it matter?"

"Now they know that we-" Mina said.

"That we what?" Chaeyoung said teasing her. "Say it."

"I-" Mina said "I don't want to."

"Say it." Chae said. "Starting to tickle Mina. "Say it."

Mina's laughs filled the room as Chae continued to tickled her and Chae soon joined in laughing too. They're really going to miss moments like these someday.