I'll Be Your New Man (Even If I'm Not One)

Hey! This is a one-sided relationship between Agatha Harkness and Wanda Maximoff. Agatha wants to love Wanda but Wanda's straight and has a boyfriend. (Note: I like to be inclusive in my stories even though I'm straight. I'm sorry if Agatha's character doesn't have ALL the best characteristics. I'd like to experiment with this plot, even though I don't ship them)

•✨•

Time: 1996

Type: Just a plain one shot.❣️❣️❣️

Warnings: None, really.

✨•

Agatha knew she was strange. She didn't need stupid Tony Stark to point that out. Yet, she never tried to change. She never tried to be popular or flatter the boys at her school. Why would she if she didn't even like them?

She only had eyes for one person, and that person was Wanda Maximoff. She was a cute ginger who was a few inches too short for sixteen. She had a tiny figure with beautiful hazel eyes that one could describe as heaven itself.

Wanda was a cheerleader and a school council member. Agatha only joined school council to stare at Wanda from afar. However, there was a problem. Wanda, like most the beautiful girls Agatha saw, was straight and she had a boyfriend.

Unlike in the few romance novels Agatha had read, her boyfriend was kind and charming, just what Wanda needed. Of course he was just a little sweetheart. Of course he was just so fucking perfect for her.

Of course he was not some asshole. Agatha wished that Wanda never dated him in the first place, even if he was the best man for her. 

•✨•

"Oh my God, I like, love your dress, Wanda!" Monica, one of the cheerleaders, exclaimed. "Oh, thanks!" Wanda said.

Agatha watched the girls from afar. The dress was, indeed, beautiful. It was a pink lacy cocktail dress that highlighted all of Wanda's curves.

Agatha quickly walked away into the bathroom. She went into the last stall and sank to the floor, crying. Why wouldn't Wanda just love her? Because she has the perfect man already, she thought.

•✨•

Hope you enjoyed! Short, yes, but still filling. Sorry this took forever!!! Constructive criticism is welcome! Thanks for reading! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give recommendations!!!! They help me SO MUCH!!!!❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️