08

ATHENAS POV

my cracker 🫶🏽

thenaa

whats up ?

i miss you come see me 😩

jack we literally saw each other
yesterday and your all the
way in toronto

fine then 🤨

be like that .

you are facetiming 'j <3'
ringing...

the call connects and all i see is the ceiling. "babe stop" i tried to act serious but i couldn't, he gets butthurt so easily.

"no youre being mean" he said moving the camera to show his pouting face. i admire him for a minute "youre so pretty" i blurt out. jacks cheeks flush before he looks away smiling.

"i hate how you know how to get me" he chuckled. i smiled and admired him. hes back on tour and our 2 months anniversary is coming up in a couple days.

even though he does have a show in ohio, were planning just a small date. his music video 'luv is dro' blew up last month and now fans are shipping us together.

"when are you flying over here ?" "tomorrow" i responded getting up to make myself something. "okay i gtg baby ill text you after sound check" he said getting up.

"okay ill see you tmr" i kissed the camera and he smiled "bye" i hung up and grabbed my salad and sat on the couch.

jack and i havent told each other we love you yet. i do its just timing yk ?

JACKS POV

athena hung up and i walked out of my dressing room and into the green room. i guess my cheeks were still red because the boys started gassing on me.

"damn bro she got you blushin n shit" ace said and the rest of the group started laughing. "shut the fuck up" i rolled my eyes.

"okay okay but on some real shit" urb said quieting everyone down "have yall said the L word ?" druski laughed and i deadpanned him.

"nah i was planning on telling her tmr" urban nodded "jack is IN LOOOVEEE" druski tried to sing. "fuck yall" i walked out and went to soundcheck.

THIRD PERSON

athena landed and one of jacks drivers dan had picked her up. "hey dan" she smiled "good morning ms.ray" he returned the smile and helped her with her luggage.

today was athena and jacks two month anniversary. athena was very happy to be seeing jack again, she missed him.

as dan drove down to the venue, athena was texting urban, making sure he had everything. she had gotten jack a new pair of earrings and blue diamond bracelet.

she wouldve gotten it herself but the one she picked out for jack was specifically at the jewelry shop in ohio. she had urban sneak out to go pick it up.

she didnt ask jack if he liked it or not but she did take notes on what he wore as well as what he looked at while they were shopping.