Revenge

"Hahaha, I am so sorry people, but I never imagined Cadbury's could actually become a currency." she said holding her stomach while laughing.

"Haha, that's true." he joined her, mocking me. " And you are?" He asked her.

"I am Niharika. Doc Shree's best friend. Nice meeting you." she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Same here." he said without giving his introduction because the smartass is popular, he doesn't need an introduction.

"Okay, the wrist?" I intruded their rockstar-fangirl moment.

"Yes, so it is aching because I was trying juggling with the bat." he showed me his right wrist.

"Juggling the bat?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I do that whenever I win which happens quite frequently. "He gave a sly smile.

Okay, I had had enough of his attitude. So, I came up with an evil plan. I traced his wrist and pinched a tender point.

"Ouch! that hurts." he squeaked. "You sure you know what you are doing?" he snatched his hand back.

"Oh well, I know what I am doing. This is a part of examination. Boy, you got to have guts!" I challenged him knowing well he would rather die than back off.

"Okay, go on..." he shriveled.

Niharika gave me a stink eye. " Seriously, do I smell revenge?" she communicated with her looks.

I swept my hand up his shoulder and announced. " Jignesh, the problem is in your ears."

"What? Are you crazy?" he backed.

"No, the thing is the pain radiated from your ears to your wrist. Just like people have pain in shoulder while having heart attack." I said like an expert. Although the theory was true for heart attack, in medical terms it's called referred pain. But there was no such thing from ear to wrist.

"Okay, thanks for the verdict. I think I'll go see a physiotherapist with a degree." he pleaded and started to retrieve. And in that second, I grabbed his neck and stretched his ear. CLICK!!!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" he bent down in pain; a drop of tear fell and then there was silence. He touched his ear in astonishment. "You are crazy for sure, I thought you tore my ear but damn it feels good. Although my wrist is still aching. But my neck feels relaxed." he said bending his neck on either side. "Can you do that to my other ear too?" he asked.

"Sure." I held him straight and did the mobilization again. It's a professional therapeutic bone setting technique that people commonly do on their fingers. You know, the clicking in the bones. Actually, I couldn't perform any techniques in wrist because it is a terribly delicate area to perform anything. Because if things go wrong, they go wrong really bad. For that he had to go to the therapist with a degree, that was true. But I wanted to show him, I was good at what I do but I don't brag, unlike him who brags about his cricket skills. Secondly, I wanted to give him tears, I just felt he was too much of a smug. Lastly, I am getting two Cadbury's. What else could be a better revenge than this?

"Don't forget about Cadbury's Jiggy." Niharika pitched in.

"Ohh but she didn't treat my wrist." he argued.

"Well, I can still give you back the neck stiffness, you had previously." I gave him a sly smile as he tagged along with us.

He laughed.

"Okay, you win this one, Doc." He lifted his hands up in surrender.