Chapter 3

I followed Clementine through the muddy ground of the forest.

The only thing we heard was nature until Clementine broke the calming silence.

Clementine: So...what did you do before we met? You had a camp and you made it this far, so you obviously have some survival skills.

Y/N: Nothing special. I was just wandering from place to place, avoiding people.

Clementine: Why that?

Y/N: People usually bring problems with them, I don't need problems.

Clementine: Not everyone is like that.

Y/N: I know, but most of them are. And besides that, you can't be betrayed if you have no one to betray you, right?

Clementine: Makes sense, but you won't get far without friends.

Y/N: Maybe, but I made it this far, I think I can carry on further.

Clementine: Once you're at the school, you'll think different.

Y/N: How many people do you have at the school?

Clementine: Only two are left...and our dog, Rosie.

Y/N: Only two left? You fought a lot of fights?

She shook her head.

Clementine: Many of the school members didn't want to fight but they got dragged into them. They had a lot of problems, even before we arrived.

Y/N: Are you new there?

Clementine: Not really new, we joined quite some time ago. We met two school members that were fleeing from Negan, they told us where the school is.

Y/N: I heard some stories about him, evil fuck.

Clementine: He is. We need to put him down.

Y/N: Who's we? The two members of the school and you?

Clementine: We the people. Everyone that is not a member of his group. We all need to team up and put an end to him.

Y/N: It's weird that nobody thought about this before.

Clementine: They're scared.

Y/N: The whole world is scared of one man...how embarrassing.

Clementine: Would you come with us if we decide to kill him?

Y/N: If you have a solid plan on how to do it and it's not just a suicide mission, then yes.

Clementine: Seriously?

Y/N: Yes.

Clementine: Good, we could need someone like you.

Y/N: I don't think that one guy can change the battle, but thanks.

Clementine: You underestimate what some people can do, trust me I know some. Or rather knew.

Y/N: You mean some fallen school members?

Clementine: Some were members, others just came by and helped us out...or made our lives hell. But let's not focus on the past...let's think about the future instead.

Y/N: In other words let's think about how we'll take Negan down.

Clementine: There's someone that could help us with that.

Y/N: Who would that be?

Clementine: A guy called the Governor. He destroyed the Commonwealth and the Delta.

Y/N: Ah, yeah...I think I know who you mean. The guy with the eyepatch, right?

Clementine: Yeah, that's him.