A Fun Day

hello! everyone who's seeing this on the day it came out, ITS MY BDAY!! i'm really happy today and i'd thought you guys would like a part 8. i just woke up and before my super super fun day, i'm going to work on this. there might be some mistakes but i still hope you guys enjoy!

i also want to thank everyone for almost 100 views and reads!! this book was supposed to be satire but look at where it has got me, anyway thank you so much! i really never thought i would get 2 views even. i also wanna thank my sister, she has supported me and have done so much while i was working on the chapters so if your seeing this sis, THANK U!!! <333 okay anyway, let's get on with the chapter!

Dream and George started walking to the gates of the waterpark after picking up their tickets. They then checked in. "um hello sir?" Dream whispered due to his social issues. George then spoke up "oh yes were looking to check in to the waterpark." The man started asking a few questions and then stamped them both to let the security booth to know they have tickets. George then started pointing out which rides he wanted to go to, and then first one was an upside down one. Dream started to get sick but he had to go on there with George. Dream anxiously walked over to the control booth, and asked the man to go on the ride. he said yes and then checked there arms. they both had the stamp. And so George payed. Dream got in the cart for the help of the person working there.

Until all of the seats where buckled in. Dream started biting his fingernails because he was scared. The ride started off slow but they it intensely got worse as they go on. It felt just like how it was displayed. Dream passed out mid-ride. George was trying to talk to him but he wasn't answering. Therefore he called out "STOP THE RIDE!!" to the control booth. The person did, and then George got off and waited for Dream to wake up. He did and they didn't go on any other crazy ride like that. And so George continued to pick rides that weren't like that. They got on the roller-coaster. It didn't go that fast or anything like that, Dream was half-worried but he kept saying to himself "It's okay, it doesn't go that fast". When George payed again they got in the ride, all strapped up. Then it again started off slow and then fast. But Dream was okay with the speed. He liked it when they were low in the ride because his stomach felt weird at the top. George started shaking the cart a little at the bottom. Dream got angry but didn't say anything.

They went to a few other rides and then called it a day. They checked out and started walking back to Dream's car as they talked about there favorite rides. And just as George was going to say his favorite ride, he ran into the car. They got in and then when they hit the road Dream suddenly asked George his favorite ride. He looked at the backseat while asking then he looked back on the road. He stared into George's beautiful eyes until he got distracted. He looked back on the road out of embarrassment. He was surprised and then said, "The roller-coaster". Of course, Dream's favorite one was the little rides. The first one was his enemy but George liked that ride, expect for when Dream passed out. They were silent but then George strikes up another conversation They talked and talked for awhile, Dream pulled into a gas station and then got some gas. He then got in the backseat and went to bed.