Tum mera gurur ho ..(1)

Requested by Bombayshine

[●Medical Terms included here are totally imaginary...I don't know if this type of situation actually happens in the human body or not ...just wrote as requested by the reader with slight changes ]

∆⚠️kids stay away - ( highly matured content )

***

Due to COVID situation..Dr couldn't come vr mansion and vansh's condition was getting worse ...

Riddhima was feeling helpless...she was not able to understand what to do next...

So she called the dr again ...he told he can't come ...But will guide her what she can do ...
any Home made remedies or etc ...
*

" Bappa please save vansh ...! I request you... anupriya maa ne pata nahi aise kyu kiya vansh ke saath..? "

Riddhima prayed for vansh ..her eyes welled up ... don't know why she was this much concerned for vansh ...she didn't got worried this much for kabir ..too.... seeing vansh in that state made her heart go weak ...why ?

Don't know what was wrong with her ...

But for now she wants vansh to recover soon...

While Taking her way to the room she entered the room ..and received the call from Dr ......

" Tell me vansh's condition mrs Rai singhaniya "

Dr asked ..and riddhima walked towards the window..

" Dr .vansh bahut kaap raha hai .. Maine usse do kambal bhi Dale hai fir bhi woh kaap raha hai Dr ...Buri tarah se ..usse scocls pehnaye..pairo ko Seka...fir bhi kuch nahi horaha hai Dr ...what should I do ..."

Dr listened her carefully...and asked about the type of poison vansh has been injected...
And riddhima informed him..

" Okay listen riddhima... anyhow i will send the medicines in 10 mins ....inject him that ..it's an antidote of it ...but! "

Dr stopped

" But ..? What Dr ..? "

Riddhima asked

" His body temperature should come to normal after giving antidote In 1 Hour ...as I'm able to see that his body temperature is dropping...that may cost his life mrs singhaniya "

Riddhima's beneath ground slipped ... and unknowingly her eyes became teary....Tears started flowing from her eyes..

" No ...No...No...Dr.... please...help me ... What can I do ..? "

Riddhima asked in very meak and hurtful voice ..

" You said nothing is working on him...but his body has to get warm..soon..so ____ "

Dr stopped saying this because he hesitated...

" So ...? "