Clarifications about 21's Legacy and Earthen Legacies

Okay, I took some time to reread the things I've written during the course of 2years, and I was bothered by the details I thought I was able to describe during the writing and editing process (you might have thought that the entries I've uploaded were unedited---probably because there's tons of typos and spelling and grammar issues---but it was edited. I know. I suck). And the last thing these stories need are confused readers.

So...

This is my attempt to clarify things up. The next slides will contain *SPOILERS* for those who haven't read the fanfics yet, I suggest you try finishing them first before reading this thing (whatever this is).

Let's start at 21's Legacy

*spoiler alert*

1. About the Prologue and the Epilogue part:

I epic failed from the very beginning because I sort of failed at distinguishing the Setting of the Prologue/Epilogue part from the other chapters. Basically, the setting of the first chapter up until before the Epilogue, is BEFORE THE MOGADORIAN EXPANSION---while the Prologue and Epilogue came years after that. You will have a problem figuring out what the present and past is, because I was unable to make that facts clear---

2. Chiara stated that the Blight, an ancient Loric relic, was stolen from Lorien by Meleek and his insurgency. Later, Chiara and Meleek had a confrontation, Meleek mentioned that the Blight they stole was a fake. Somehow this fake relic was in Many Tony's hands, and later during the battle, he obtained the real ones. After the battle, none of them knew that the Blight Johann retrieved was the fake ones only when Johann woke up from a coma did he realize that the already missing Many Tony had left a pouch in his abandoned house---it contained the real ones. So he had both the fake and real relic in custody. And he used---even destroyed---the fake ones to threaten Chiara who accused him of commiting a serious offense punishable by death. Little did they know that it was just an act.

3. Johann's TK was way greater than Chiara's.

Now on Earthen Legacies:

*spoiler alert*

1. Lem'me do an inventory on the Halfblood's Legacies

Willie Cornilla/No. 25/Punk: accute healing abilities, Plagerism, Mind reading Telepathy and Illusions. plus TK.

Diana Oclares/No.17/Dee: Photographic Memory, Night Vision, Precognitive powers, Underwater Breathing, Elemental manipulation and TK.

Johann Sebastian/No.21/Uncle: Monster TK, Teleportation, Enhanced hearing and speed and Motion balls.

Brianna/No.12: Electrokinesis, Flight, Barrier formation and TK.

Trace/No.24/the Doctor: Healing ability, Adrenaline Booster, Incorporeal projection when asleep---her shadow gains her consciousness while she sleeps---it can stay flat on the wall or become 3dimensional. And it can shapeshift and use all her legacies even in shadow form. Of course TK.

*I think I scrapped the part when Dee and Trace had a confrontation and Trace had to use her Legacies to show Dee. And now I regret why I deleted the scene*

James/No.13: Lumen, Flamethrower, Recharge, TK.

2. The Confe, The Originals, The Big Three are inside jokes that only my closest friends can relate with.

That's it!

So if you guys, find a scene too blurry to imagine, just PM me.

-thanx erry'one