Chapter 6 🍋

Please read the announcement at the end of the chapter. Ty.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-3D POV-

Mimir: -and that's how the fight ended.

Y/N: Damn. Heimdall must've got traumatized after that hit.

Mimir: Nah, he was an asshole so we didn't care.

Y/N: Heh.

They then heard a yawn and looked at the bed, with Y/N turning Mimir, and saw Kunou waking up. Upon opening her eyes and looking at Y/N she froze and stayed in that position for a minute. After she processed what she was seeing she jumped out of bed and at Y/N and hugged him.

Kunou: You're back!

Y/N hugged her back and patted her on the head.

Y/N: Of course I am. It took me a day but I'm back.

Kunou: I thought that something happened to you because you were gone for so long.

Y/N: Well I did say that I will be gone for a day. Anyway did you have fun while I was gone?

Kunou: Yes! We played so many games together but I mostly stayed here waiting for you.

Y/N: Alright. Although we should start packing our things as we're moving to a new house.

Kunou: Okay.

With that they got to packing. It was all mostly clothes so there wasn't much. Y/N also decided to pack his PC and Violin. As they finished Kunou noticed Mimir on the desk and freaked out. After a bit of freaking out and introduction she understood the situation. Y/N put all of the boxes with clothes into his inventory and he and Kunou went to the Warp. Then through the 3rd door and they appeared in front of the house.

 Then through the 3rd door and they appeared in front of the house

Kunou: Whoa! It looks so beautiful!

Mimir: Aye, I agree with her. I haven't seen that much nature in ages.

Y/N: Well what are we waiting for then? Let's go.

Kunou immediately ran inside with Y/N following. After a bit of exploring they found out that the house had: one kitchen, 2 big living rooms with a piano in one of them, 4 bedrooms with a bathroom each, 1 master bedroom, 1 office like room, 1 big library, a big pool behind the house, underground gym, 1 cinema room and 1 big dining room. Right now all of them were in the living room watching TV. Y/N glanced at the clock and saw that he had 2 hours before the party.

Y/N: I'll be leaving in 2 hours Kunou.

Kunou: Why?

Y/N: I have to go to a party. I could take you with me but I don't want to leave Mimir alone so I'll go alone.

Kunou: Oh.

Y/N: Well I'll go prepare. Because I do know that I have no suit. See you later.

Witht that Y/N teleported to the Warp.