Secrets

A/N: First of all I just want to say I did not realize this episode was under 3 minutes long. So bear with me on this because if I'd known that I would of picked a different episode to do and I don't feel like prepping the book to do a new full episode so this book is gonna be shorter than I was expecting.

"Come on Alexis." Cerise shouts as she and Alexis are racing against Carmine in the woods with Alexis in wolf form running beside cerise.

"I'm right behind you!" Alexis says happily as she and Cerise quickly and easily beat Carmine in their race.

"Sorry Carmine. We'd love to race again but we gotta get back to school." Cerise says as she pets a whimpering Carmine.

"Yeah. They'll be looking for us if we don't." Alexis says before Carmine licks Cerise's face causing her hood to fall and exposing her wolf ears.

"My ears! Go find our pack." Cerise says as Carmine whimpers and reluctantly nods before running off.

"Come on Cerise. You know he was only playing." Alexis says as she shifts to human form.

"I know but you know about my family and my secret. I don't like others knowing about it. You're the only other one who knows about my secret." Cerise says as she and Alexis begin to walk back.

"I know but I think you should consider telling the others. They'll understand." Alexis says.

"No Alexis they won't. Not with who my parents are. I'd be a laughing stock." Cerise says.

"Never know unless you try." Alexis says reassuringly as she smiles at Cerise.

"Look Alexis I know you've always been there for me since you found out and I honestly don't understand why and I know you just wanna help but I think this is something best left unsaid." Cerise says as Alexis nods.

*Timeskip*

"You beat that wolf in a race! How do you do it? I'm all ears..." A voice says revealing to be Kitty with her pet as Alexis and Cerise come out of the woods.

"Kitty you can't tell anyone about that." Cerise says worriedly before Kitty laughs and disappears.

"Man I really don't like that cat." Alexis says.

"You and me both." Cerise says as she sighs.

"Cerise... Alexis..." A voice says causing cerise to turn around growling as her eyes turn yellow before she and Alexis see it is Raven.

"Raven? Let me guess..." Cerise says as Raven nods.

"Y-yeah. Wanna talk about it?" Raven asks.

"I think it would help." Alexis says as Cerise looks at her and sighs before nodding.

"I just... I guess it would be a relief to finally tell someone. My family is... hiding a secret." Cerise says as she opens her locket revealing a picture of her family.

"Your mom Red Riding Hood married the Big Bad Wolf? Don't worry I won't say a word." Raven says as she looks at the picture.

"And neither will I." Alexis says.

"It's not you two I'm worried about..." Cerise says as she, Alexis and Raven look up at the Cheshire symbol on a tree where Kitty was sitting.