Helping A Friend

"We're running laps today which you'll find very important when some crazy old bakers try to eat you. Okay! Now ready set go!" Coach Gingerbreadman says as he blows his whistle as Cerise and some others begin running while Alexis and Raven are with others in the stands before the two see Kitty.

"Raven look." Alexis says.

"Kitty!" Raven says as Alexis sees Kitty's pet release a stag out onto the track causing Cerise's eyes to begin glowing and her begin running faster than a normal speed.

"Oh that's not good." Alexis says worriedly.

"Oh no." Raven says as everyone looks in surprise at cerise before the stag jumps back into the carriage it was in and Cerise stops dead in her tracks.

"So Cerise! Anything you want to... um... tell us?" Kitty asks as Cerise tugs her hood down before Alexis and Raven quickly go down to her.

"Follow my lead." Raven says as she looks at Alexis and Cerise.

"Right." Alexis says as Cerise nods.

"I can't believe the speed spell I cast on your sneakers actually worked!" Raven says.

"Yeah. Truly amazing." Alexis says happily as she smiles.

"What?" Kitty asks in surprise.

"I'll show you." Raven says as she then casts a spell on Kitty's shoes making her run around.

"No! Hey! Oh! Ah! Ah!" Kitty shouts in alarm as she is unable to control herself.

"What's the matter Kitty? Don't like getting your paws a little dirty like the rest of us?" Alexis asks as she smiles seeing Kitty unable to control the running spell on her shoes.

"Thanks guys." Cerise says.

"Not a problem." Raven says.

"Anytime." Alexis says as she smiles at Cerise.

"Don't worry Kitty. It'll wear off!... Eventually." Raven says as she, Alexis and Cerise giggle.

*Timeskip*

"Thanks Alexis again for standing by me. I'll have to tell Raven that later." Cerise says as she is walking with Alexis outside the school.

"You're welcome Cerise. I hate how Kitty tried to do that to you." Alexis says annoyedly.

"Yeah but maybe you're right." Cerise says.

"Huh?" Alexis asks curiously.

"You were right. I can't keep this secret forever. I'll tell everyone eventually. But for now I'm happy with my two best friends knowing. It means a lot." Cerise says as she smiles at Alexis.

"That's what friends are for." Alexis says as she smiles at Cerise while blushing.

"Yeah but best friends aren't as protective as you are all the time." Cerise says as she smiles causing Alexis to blush and give a nervous look.

"I don't know what you mean by that." Alexis says nervously.

"Come on Alexis. I'm not blind. I can tell you like me as more than a friend... Plus Alistar kinda let it slip in class last week." Cerise says as she chuckles.

"Ugh. Alistar." Alexis says annoyedly.

"Don't worry. I actually like you too." Cerise says as she kisses Alexis on the cheek making them both blush.

"You do?" Alexis asks curiously as Cerise nods.

"Yeah. I do." Cerise says happily.

"I don't know what to say Cerise." Alexis says shyly.

"Well how about yes to us going for a run together? Just the two of us?" Cerise asks curiously as Alexis smiles.

"Sounds great." Alexis says.