Chapter 2- Journal Entries\And Bullies &coffee dates

It has been a week since I began as a student of rivers academy. Actually it has been rough but somehow I got used to everything. Last week I found carly¨s  diary. I have been reading a few pages. 

Carly Stella Reyes  Diary page one                           Date March 16, 2002
Introduction: If you are reading this I'm either dead or you're my sister, if you are my sister. 

Hey amanda I have missed you alot I know I'm like 6 miles away from you I must inform you this school is dangerous, I decided to investigate this school, This school Is like being in Hell It self Trust Me For The Past Few Weeks For Being At This Hell Of A Place Murders Have Been Happen Like Bonfire. They have a room, I think It's a Torture  room. It has Chains, whips, Breast Rippers And  A lot Of Medieval Equipment. I Can't Even Sleep At Night Due To The Screams Of the Victims, One Rebecca Black. I Watched Her Die And I'm Still Terrified.  I Watched  Them Tear Her Limbs Apart. SHIT! Someone Is Coming Sis I have to go.
Love you.

I was shocked and speechless. Well, at least we found  some information on why the students started to go missing after going to this school, is this a rule at this school if you don't listen you die. Which psycho made this rule. Anyways, I got to get ready for world history so I went into my closet and took out my best uniform. My mother once told me that   If you like a guy you impress him with style, that's why I did. To my surprise, guess who was waiting on me to walk me to class, Mr Chad Micheal Clarkson looking like he just stepped out of a romance magazine but before i could go outside Alyssa smirked at me, I rolled my eyes and hugged my ¨crush¨.

¨Well someone is in a good mood today¨ chad uttered with hugged me 
¨I am¨ I said with hugging so tightly causing him to catch his breath 
I grabbed his hand as we were walking down the hallways, I could spot valentina and her servants rolling their eyes, I didn't even care it pretty obvious that he likes me but we haven't told each other as yet, I might have to tell him tonight on our coffee date, He was doing the usual bragging about himself but this time I laughed.

¨ You have reached your destination babe¨ He said with a huge smirk on His face and kissed me on the cheek, She had cracked, I saw her face went from 90 to 0 real quick. I frantically waved goodbye, Alyssa was the greatest friend but sometimes, she is just ugh…. As soon as I entered class she kept singing ¨you have a boyfriend¨, well she wasn't wrong  but she wasn't right either.
All through world history i couldn't pay attention i kept thinking about Chad, i forgot that the teacher had asked a question.

¨ Ms Reyes how about you answer my question, what year did india gain independence¨ mr miller said
¨Uhhhhhhhhh………………..1991? ¨ I said with a pale look on my face 
¨ If you were paying attention you would have known that the answer was 1947¨ mr miller said while looking pissed at the entire class.

The bell rang and the class swarmed the cafeteria like bees, ¨ Aw man look at the line i'll never get an lunch then i saw someone tapped me on the shoulder and said ¨you don't have to wait in line i got us lunch¨

I looked behind me and saw that it was Chad and he looked hotter that morning ¨how¨ I asked with a confused look on my face he looked at me and smiled ¨I guess the perks for being the headmaster's  son¨ he uttered. I gave him a smile and held his hand and walked to his table.

In mind: How rich is this kid, he even have his own table what the heck

¨Hey guys this is Amanda, Mandy this is lyle and vivian¨ He said with a huge smile on his face, I waved hello and began eating 

I love your necklace soo….cute, Valeria said looking at me in awe, I smiled and said thank you i could tell that she was trying to be nice, but was failing so miserably. But guess who decided to ruin everything that bitch valentina and her clan.