Reverse

Sasaki Shuumei is a first-year student, currently enrolled in an all-boys high school. On his very first day, he finds himself being scolded for dying his hair orange, and in turn gets outdoor cleaning duty. Luckily it doesn't take too long, and he quickly begins heading to the shed to put away the equipment, but instead finds himself peaking behind the wall at a fight. One of his classmates, Hirano Taiga, seems to have found himself in some trouble. After a couple punches are thrown, Sasaki quickly finds himself ready to fly in, trying to even out the three on one odds, but is stopped by a hand on his shoulder. A soft-spoken upperclassman worriedly looks to him, then the fight. "You should go get a teacher." "But-" Before Sasaki could finish, the second year smiled sweetly at him.  "Don't worry, I'll handle things here." And with that, he walked in, quickly stepping in between the fight, despite his obvious nervousness in the situation.

After that, Sasaki couldn't get the dark-haired upperclassman out of his head. His soft voice, his gentle touch, his genuine eyes. Everything about him lingered in Sasaki's head. But he didn't even know his name. As he walked down the hall, he heard a small groan, almost like a whimper. He turned, glancing out the window, seeing a figure crouched over against the wall. It only took a moment before he quickly realized who it was, rushing over and nearly falling out of the window. "Hey!"

As the softer boy's teary eyes met Sasaki's, he almost felt like his world was spinning. What was this feeling? "Are....are you okay?" Sasaki managed to push out words, his eyes locked onto him. The boy smiled softly, just like before, though having obvious bruising here and there. "Yeah, don't worry. I'm okay." Though he clearly wasn't, he was trying hard to put on a strong front for Sasaki, so the younger didn't pry too much. "Um, thank you... for before." The upperclassmen looked at him a little shocked, then smiled sweetly. "No need to thank me, really. I'm just glad everyone turned out okay." Sasaki stared for a second, his heart beginning to pound, his mind coming to a screeching halt. Before the words could leave his mouth, the bell for class rang. "You should probably get going." The older of the two said from his side of the window. "Okay, I'll...uh...see you around." Sasaki waited a minute before finally looking away, then back to his senior, then away again as he rushed off to class. The words "you want to go out sometime" were on the tip of his tongue back there. He began to think more as he sat in his seat, glancing to his classmates, saying something without thinking to his friend Ogasawara  Honestly, he regretted not saying what seemed to be a stupid question. Just to see what the older boy thought... just to figure out what he would think...

Before he knew it his feet were moving, and he was back at the window, holding a bandage he had gotten from his friend in the class. His cheeks were a bit pink, but he didn't really mind. The older of the pair looked up, his eyes widening a bit as he looked to the bandage, then the younger one. "Um.." Sasaki had a bit of a dumb smile, his voice a bit shaky though he wasn't nervous. After all, he wasn't expecting a yes. "Do you wanna go out sometime?" The older of the two looked a little unimpressed, though gently taking the bandage with an almost awkward smile. "Um.. no.. sorry. But thank you..." He said no, but he didn't get mad or grossed out. Sasaki got a stupid grin, nodding a little. "Kay, see you." And with that he ran off back to class. 

"What the hell was all that?" Ogasawara asked in an almost judgmental tone, but Sasaki just waved him off, his face a little red with a happy smile on his face. 

Words: 670

This is just Sasaki and Miyano switched in age and over all situationally a little swapped cause it's cute. Hope it's not bad!