01

A/N: Im so so sorry that I am yet to update my Patrick x reader story I've really been struggling and for some reason at 4 am i got the idea that writing the first chapter of this book would help me feel better with what i was thinking of then (I was thinking ab how cute I think Richie would be wit Y/n in a relationship like how cute their relationship would be). Also im not sure if this song goes with this chapter but when i was thinking of what song to put for the chapter this was the first one that came to mind and its been stuck in my head all day. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If there is anything i have to add like a warning or something I have to fix like a mistake i made please let me know. Anyways i hope u enjoy!

Today marks a very special day for me and my boyfriend Patrick. Today is our 9 month anniversary. We met when our science teacher Mr. Clarke made Patrick change seats from sitting next to Gretta to sitting next to me. It didn't take long for us to have started dating as Patrick was very up front with his feelings since the beginning.

I've felt a little off like something is happening bu I'm not sure what. I've been getting this gut feeling and lots of nightmares. Luckily, since Patrick isn't necessarily always there I have my best friend, Richie. Richie helps me with so much and he knows me more than practically everyone. One thing Richie is really good at is calming me down. I have really bad anxiety which he helps me with a lot which I'm soooo grateful for. I love Richie and the fact I have him in my life. Now ikik im dating one of his biggest bully and then im best friends with the guy Pat picks on the most I'd say but that doesnt matter to me in the slightest they made me happy and they didn't interact with eachother any longer. I convinced Henry, Pat, Vic, and Belch to leave Rich along with anyone apart of "the Losers Club" alone.

See, me and Richie have been best friends for a while and I'm not just gonna stop being friends with my friends cuz I started dating someone especially not Richie. Richie holds a very dear place in my heart. Ik without a doubt that nobody could replace him or even come close to replacing him. Nothing comes close to how happy he makes me. I will forever be in search for the high I felt when I realized Richie gave me the friendship I've always wanted.

Currently I'm wit Richie talking about whatever comes to mind. Me and Pat chose a time and a place to meet up to celebrate our anniversary. We had picked when and where a little bit before the month started so right now all I had going on in my mind was what Rich was telling me. I'm not gonna sit there and think ab what could happen tonight with me and Pat cuz it makes me feel really anxious and js a bunch of other stuff I'd rather not get into. Right now all that matters is my bestfriend. Richie is sitting up against one of his bedroom walls, while I'm sat next to him with my head on his shoulder. Rich is playing with my fingers humming along to the music from the tv in the background. In this moment I feel as though the day could not get any better and nothing can or will change that. Every now and then I check the time so I'm not late for mine and Pat's celebration. Seeing as it's almost time I tell Richie I have to go and I'll either call him later tonight or come over if it's alright with him to which he agrees and says he doesnt mind either.

The plan was for me to go over to Pat's house and then we'll leave. I suggested going on an adventure and he said "sounds like a plan".

I finally make it to his house when I hear what sounds like screaming the further I go into his house. I'm also just now taking note of the pit I feel forming in my stomach. As I get closer and closer to Pat's room I realize the "screaming" is moaning along with a bed creaking and hitting a wall. I choose to ignore this; deciding to trust Pat. I take a deep breath closing my eyes and opening the door to his bedroom. I instantly regret this decision when I see Pat on top of the girl he told me not to worry ab. I feel exactly how much it hurts in my throat and in my stomach. My eyes start watering and I can feel as the tears threaten to fall. The room echoing with their moans, the sound of skin clapping, the bed creaking, and the bed hitting the wall. It reeks of sex and sweat.

"Pat?" is the only thing I could seem to get out.

"Y/n? OH MY GOD Y/N!" he says in response. At first it sounded more like a question but I think once he realized I was actually there witnessing what was going on he panicked. The girl under him rushes to cover herself while Pat does the same.

I hurry to close the door, run down the stairs, get out of that house. I heard Pat scramble around the room for his clothes, I hear him run down the stairs after me, I hear him running after me once I'm out the house all the while he's screaming my name. Somehow I end up in an alleyway having guess what; another. fuckin'. panic. attack. how lovely is that.

-Time skip-

I feel my breathing start to go back to normal, since I didnt have the luxury of having Rich help calm me down it took longer than normal for me to go back into a somewhat normal state. It's dark by now. I start walking to Richie's house.

The walk to Richie's wasn't far but I hated every second of it, the reasoning behind which being the fact that it gave me time to myself, time to think ab anything and everything; usually I dont hate it as much I mean yea it's annoying, but I can deal with it. Today however is a whole different story.

When I knock on Richie's door I hear his mom tell him someone's at the door. I'm sure he knows this "someone" is.

"H-OMG Y/N WHAT HAPPENED? ARE U OK? WHY ARE U CRYING? COME INSIDE COME INSIDE" he says.

"Hey, uh I walked in on Pat cheating on me and on our anniversary to make matters worse, tbh I feel drained and tired, nd well i saw the guy i put practically all my trust and energy into cheating on me with the girl he told me not to worry ab plus I had a panic attack and yk i cry a lot when i have panic attacks it took a while for it to go away, and thank u its freezing" I respond.

"Thats a lot to unpack but first of all fuck him and I'm so sorry he did that to you, you don't deserve any of that Y/n. You're such a beautiful soul you only deserve the good things in life and he didn't give you much of what you deserve so maybe this is a good thing. Ik that may sound bad but you absolutely deserve the world and more and he didnt even give u an 8th of what u deserve so maybe wit this happening you will get what u deserve maybe even more yk" he replies. "Sorry if that doesn't make sense" he says almost directly after he finished his last statement.

"No no no that makes sense ig alsooo ur an even more beautiful soul thank you for always being there for me I dont think I tell u how grateful I am for u nearly enough considering how grateful for you i really am. You deserve the fuckin universe. I love and care for u sm Richie Tozier. Having you in my life is an honor. Idgaf how cheesy it may sound its true." I tell him.