ix. 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐡, 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER NINE—
goth, ghost, ex-bully, and failed wolf.

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER NINE—goth, ghost, ex-bully, and failed wolf

"Enid?" Wednesday looked around when she'd lost her friend, hearing whispers and rustles all around her. "Whoever you are, show yourself. Trying anything and you'll loose limbs."

"Surprise!" the all popped out from behind the rock with a wide smile. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Wednesday. Happy birthday to you."

Wednesday looked back at Thing in betrayal. "I should have known you were behind this. What part of no party under the penalty of death do you not understand?"

"Aw, don't blame Thing." Blake gushed when Thing sulked down in sadness. "He let it slip, we practically did everything else. Idea wise, because of the ghost thing."

"I thought my cake design was pretty inspired." Xavier said confidently, nodding down to the grim reaper on the top.

"The pink balloon was my little touch." Enid added in, smiling as she held the cake out more for her. "Why don't you make a wish?"

Wednesday ignored her and walked toward the little engraving on the wall. "Wait, it's latin. Fire will rain...when I rise."

"K, that's not really a wish." Enid winced as she continued to hold the cake.

"The first part of that phrase was burned into Nevermore's lawn." Wednesday got to her feet once again. "It can't be a coincidence."

"Wait, we're never eating that cake, are we?" Ajax looked around with a questionable look.

"Welcome to my world." Blake nodded her head with raised eyebrows. Wednesday head flew back as her back bent. "Wednesday!"

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Xavier gave an insane look as they all crowded her.

"Wait, don't touch her." Blake stopped Enid. "It could possibly be the early signs of a seizer."

Wednesday sat up with a gasp as she looked back at the rest of them. "What are you looking at me like that for?"

"Hey, looker." Blake greeted Xavier with a wiggle of her eyebrows, floating into his art studio as the music played. "I've been looking for you everywhere."

"Have you?" he gave her a smirk, tossing paint onto the canvas. "What have you been looking for me for?"

Blake sat down on the wooden box as he rose an eyebrow toward her, Blake only curled one finger toward herself to encourage him to come over. He tossed the paint brush down and walked her way, black and red coating his hands as he leaned down on her level with an eyebrow raised. "What is it, Blake?"

"I miss kissing you." she whispered to him like it was a secret.

"Do you?" he smiled, Blake leaned all the way back so she was laid back, Xavier hovered over her. "I thought you said-"