Chapter 6

Tw// panic attack (i know this triggers some people so wanted to warn everyone)
-

As the week was coming to a close it was the day of Faran's performance, Tabby had been pretty excited about the whole thing she woke Imogen up early so they could pick their outfits.

"I'm thinking of wearing my nightmare on elm street shirt with my ripped jeans and converse, would that look good?" the curly-haired girl tilted her head.

"I'm sure you'll look great" Imogen nodded and gave her a small smile.

"What are you going to wear?"

"I can't fit into anything cute" the blonde chuckled, "I think I'm just going to wear my yellow sundress," she said resting a hand on her baby bump.

"You'll look gorgeous regardless," Tabby said and looked down hiding a smile.

Imogen smiled slightly before grabbing the dress "I'm going to go change" she said gesturing to the bathroom door before walking in and closing the door.

When Imogen was in the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror seeing bags under her eyes. She hadn't gotten that much sleep lately, and the nightmares were only getting worse.

With a sigh she turned on the water and collected some in her hands, splashing it on her face before grabbing a towel and drying her face.

Imogen opened the mirror and grabbed her prenatal vitamins and took some before putting them back in the cabinet. When she closed the mirror she saw her mother's bloody figure standing behind her.

The girl yelled before quickly turning around and seeing nothing behind her. The pregnant teen's breath was unsteady.

"Are you okay??" she heard Tabby's concerned voice on the other side of the door.

"I- I'm fine," Imogen said knowing nothing about her was fine.

"Are you sure? I heard you scream."

"I'm fine, I thought I saw a spider, it was just a ball of hair in the drain don't worry" she lied.

There was silence on the other end of the door. She knew Tabby wasn't stupid, the girl has heard her scream after waking up from nightmares about her mom, she just hopes the girl lets this go.

"Okay... well, I'll be waiting downstairs I'll make us some fruit to go."

Imogen cleared her throat "sounds good, thanks tabs."

-

When the blonde made her way downstairs Tabby held up two plastic bags that had various fruits in them "here you are" the girl said handing it to her.

"Thanks."

"Also, drink this" Tabby said holding out a cup of milk. Imogen looked at the moon before looking back up at the girl.

"I know it's not my place but, I read that milk is a good source of calcium for a pregnant woman," she said looking at her shoes "you know what that was stupid I'm sorry-"

"Thankyou... Tabby, I haven't had someone look out for me like this since my mom... so thank you... I appreciate it" she said before taking the milk and taking a sip.