PROLOGUE

-- Her POV --

Tons of people go crazy with him ~__~

And to be perfectly honest with you, I feel so much jealousy to the extent that I want to kill those people 

( just kiddin' :D )

But I won't be sad. Because all he think about is ME. No other girl can make him happy like I do. It's just ME.   ( AS IF ! WELL THAT'S ONLY MY DREAM. I really don't have an idea about that  (: )

I am also rich because my parents own companies which I'm not really proud.

But they make sure that once or twice a week we splurge on anywhere. That's one of the most I am very grateful about. 

------------------------------------

-- His POV --

When I met that crazy girl, I never thought I would fall in love with her. Yeahh, that's the truth .

/ ERASE . ERASE . ERASE >.< /

Like I would fall in with that CREEPY GIRL >.<

I just find her creepy, annoying and disgusting !! Well, not exactly but she's not boring which is the only thing ( I think ) that is good about her.

She's not really my typical girl that I used to like and trash it when I'm getting bored ..

She's like a very different from anybody that is praising me so much and even treat me like an actor, or some sort of a popular guy !

Well, honest to goodness, I'm AWFULLY POPULAR AND RICH :)))

Popular - to my oh my delicious body ( hot ), perfect face ( to my undefeited handsome face ), pearly skin and teeth, my killer smile and smirk and even how I move.

Rich ?

I'm not trying to brag about myself but My family only own lots of popular and trusted company worldwide :)

IN SHORT,

MY life was absolutely and almost perfect.

But it's really not 'coz i'm seeking attention to my parents . They're always busy, usually on different countries to meet someone, and even to our company fixing some papers.

I am not full of love that's why I'M A COLD-HEARTED GUY !

No one can blame me for being such a freaking cold >.<

Except for one - BLAME MY USELESS PARENTS !!!

I don't care all about my fame, or even my wealth...

Well, i am used to it ..

But still, im seeking attention .

My parents was always busy to our COMPANY which I am going to heir .

Oh, so much for my POV.

---------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT !  :)

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK 'vote'

and COMMENT as long as you can ^^

MWAH :*