Chapter 5{Edited}

Shiro's POV.

'I HAVE TWO LITTLE BROTHERS' I thought me and my twin was the only ones, that was until my birth father gave me the two letters, I was so happy because I have more family other than my mother and twin brother now, we are on our way to the garrison. I said, "So Keith, Kai have you ever learned how to protect yourselves by hand to hand?" Keith spoke, "No, at the time we did not need it and also the Potters were the only ones around, we did not want there help or want to be near them."

I smiled well Kai just looked out the window, I did not want to leave him out of the conversation so I said, "So Kai... did you like to do anything before everything happened?" Kai looked at me and nodded so I ask what he liked to do he said, "I like making jewellery for Keith so he does not fell alone and Keith like giving me new tattoos ever sins we were 10 years old; dad was not happy that I got my first tattoo at the age of ten but he loved the tattoo Keith gave me." Kai was smiling and Keith look happily at his brother and me. I said, "I am shocked, I would have thought he would have told you to stop that but I guess that our dad was just that calm and collected person." They were quiet for a little bit before Keith spoke up, "Did you know dad was friends with the potters before he and the potters had a falling out it was because he did not think the potters to be fit parents and he was right they don't know anything about taking care of children if they did, they would have kept me and Kai but if I am honest, I am happy they gave us up to dad he made us feel loved." We stayed quiet for the rest of the ride to the garrison.

2 hrs later

When the Garrison was in sight, I spoke up, " Hay kids we are here." Kai was the one to speak, "Brother what do we call you Infront of other people?" I smiled and said call me Shero or bro it is your choice okay." Keith and Kai nodded.

Kai's POV.

We were introduced to the general and Adam Shiro's husband. We were nervous but happy.

[A/N: Sorry, that it took so long I had a mental block on one of my other Books so I mentally put this story on the Backburner so sorry everyone]