Chapter 1 {Edited}

Kai's POV.

Jule 31,1991

It was mine and Keith's Birthday and we are 11 years old, most of the day was great, but that was until these people with weird clothes on came to the door and told dad that we are not his children and that these people that are wizard and a witch were the people who left us here, of cores Dad knew we were wizards because he was one to but he was upset to find out like this that we were not his kids but then he remember they said that they illegally and unbeknownst to him blood adopted us two make us look like him. But he wanted us to go to the school he went to so he reluctantly told us to pack our bags and that is how our day went from the best day to the wurst in a snap of a finger.

Time skip to Potter Manor

The man with messy brown hair was James and the woman with long curly red hair was Lily but they said we could call them Mom or Mother and Dad or Father. But me and Keith silently agreed to call them by their names and not mom/mother or Dad/Father and they also keep calling me Harry even after I told them my name is Kai not Harry. I hate them with everything in me and I can tell so does Keith, but the worst of all was the Girl that looks like Lily her name was Milly and she was spoilt rotten and well she also called me Harry even after I said my name is Kai.

Me and Keith barely talk to them which made them angry and we are did not mind. They tried to give us presents we did not take them and said, " Thanks but no thanks, we did not even get to open our own dads' gifts. Why would we open the gifts people who left us and then came back in our lives, gifts?" So, we turned and walked way. We heard loud shouts of "You will not have dinner tonight unless you come back and open the Fucking Gifts!" Keith the hot head that he is said, "We don't mind!" we got to the room they said was ours I mentally cringe it was red and gold all over and the look on Keith's face said the same as mine.

3rd POV.

James and Lily unhappy they thought that if they could make the boys forget the Heith guy and when the boys called the Heith guy Dad and not James made them furious. So, they made a plan to get rid of the problem named Heith Kogane and so they went to Dumbledor and told him to get rid of Heith for good. Dumbledor agreed take care of the "Problem" that is Heith and all Dumbledore asked for was that the boys only be told on their 12th Birthday which was only a year away. And in that time Lily and James tried but failed to connect with Keith and Kai what was worse was that Keith and Kai was starting to get worried about their dad because they wrote every day and without fail, he would write back so they knew something was wrong. They tried and failed to convince the Potters to take them to Heith, to find out if he was alright.

Time skip: to the train ride to Hogwords

The triplets had bored the train to go to school they meet the Weasleys and Keith and Kai hated them from the get go and separated from them and Milly because she was childhood friends with the Youngest and the second youngest.

Keith's POV.

Me and Kai went to find another compartment on the train and we stumbled upon a group of kids around our age. We accidently walked in because we were talking to each other and when we heard an "Ahm!" we stopped and turned to saw who that was, we walked into someone else compartment Kai being the kind prison he is said, "So sorry we did not see that this compartment was taken. But sins we are here can we sit with you guys? we rather not be with the bitchs that left us and now want us back because they think they can just do whatever they want to." the boy with blond hair Asked," what are your names?" and posed then said," and sure you can sit with us but you have to tell who you are talking about." I nodded and said," My name is Keith Kogane and this is my twin, Kai Kogane." and then I told them our story. They look out raged and then, the blonde which we found out was named Draco Malfoy said," That is so fucked up and just so me and my friends understand, the Potters left you at the man named Heith and illegally made him blood adopt you, but he did not know that and he thought that you were his children and you still see him as your father?" we nodded.

Skip to were Keith and Kai get sorted

Milly was in sorted into Gryffindor to the delight of the Potters who were teaching at the school this year.

Potter, Keith

No one came up to the podium, the Professor called out again and no one came forth then she went on.

Potter, Harry

And again no one came up then I spoke up, "Ma'am my name is Keith but I don't go by Potter but a Kogane and it also my brother is not Harry Potter his name is Kai Kogane so please try again." she looked back to the headmaster and with a nod, she did so.

Kogane, Keith

I walked up to the stool and sat down then the hat was pot on my head, the hat announced "SLITHEREN"

Everyone went quiet, then the Professor said.

Kogane, Kai

Kai barely sat down when the hat shouted "SLITHEREN".