Ravenswood Manor

I arrived to The Manor.

From the distance it looked it looked really impressive but close up it was scary as fuck.

My hand trembled and when I reached to the door handle I tried not to think a dead body would fall on me and I touched the door handle.

Ben:
Whoa there!

The door opened... if any urban explorers like Exploring With Josh, Lewis Clark anybody else would probably have me lynched with pure jealousy. Now I'm imaging a illumination of Vincent Price greeting me to this kingdom.

I went inside the manor and it looked beautiful and wouldn't even think it was abandoned unlike the abandoned asylums I explored before.

While I explored the corridor there were variety of portraits and I came across a painting of a young ravishing lady with auburn hair with rosy cheeks...

Ben:
Melanie sure was beautiful... my heart goes out to her after previous men who had died...

While I was examining the painting of Melanie I couldn't help but noticed the sound of the front door moving again.

Ben:
Oh man, no!

The door was shut and somehow was locked... I had a bad feeling on how Melanie died.

Then I heard some explained voices as if it was opera... I'm not sure if someone setting up a prank on me...

Ben:
Okay, all right!

I decided to continue to explore the corridor and the voice led me to a dining room which was full of cobwebs... there was a human female figure in a brides dress which looked older than a modern one with dead bouquet in one hand.

I froze and I tried to pull myself together.