°•the beginning•°

Papyrus' POV

(didn't expect Paps' pov to be first now did you? Any who BACK TO THE STORY!)

Sans wasn't flinching when i banged his head on the wall, what?! Im so confused. Why isn't he crying or begging me to stop? Did he finally man-up for once? Finally did this sack of bones stop being such a wimp,"GO BACK YOUR ROOM SANS IM DONE WITH YOUR FACE" i then healed him alittle to stop his bleeding,he was okay for now, he should be happy that i didn't do anything else to him, he reached his room and opened his bedroom door and went inside and closed the door behind him, i went to the kitchen to get a mug so i can brew my coffee, i looked at the counter and saw a bottle of mustard sitting and full to the brim "he didn't drink his mustard today? Huh, verry unlikely of him..." I thought, i went to Undyne's so we could train, but instead i was outside by the door listening she was with Alphys talking about something, "Alph do you....Do you think Papyrus is going to far with this?" Silence, pure silence.... "I do Undyne, but we can't do anything, if we confront Papyrus and tell him 'Papyrus you have to stop hurting your brother' he'll just think that Sans told us and hurt him more....Why can't he see that doing something like this is wrong... I feel so bad for Sans, he never wanted his brother to turn 360° and just swap personalities." H-how did they know i hurt Sans without Sans telling them? Did they figure it out? I mean he does walk around with his bruses getting more and more worse, but whatever it isn't me who should change its Sans, hes the worst brother in the world, he's lazy, he tells horrible puns, he's ugly, he's fat....and...he... took care of me...fed...me and made sure i...had a...roof over... my head...he made sure i didn't get any nightmares...he protected me when i was...bu-bullied..... GAH! SNAP OUT OF IT PAPYRUS! YOU ARE THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS! YOU CAN'T GO SOFT NOW! I'll just go home now, i bet Sans is still in his room asleep, ugh that lazy sack of bones, when i got home i went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, i was thirsty so i drank 3 cups of water before coming to check on Sans, that lazy bones better not be asleep or i swear-, i walked up the stairs past the bathroom to Sans bedroom door, i bang on the door shouting "SANS YOU LAZY BONES YOU BETTER NOT BE ASLEEP!!!!" No answer.... I bang on the door again this time shouting louder "SANS! YOU BETTER BE UP OR SO HELP ME!" yet again no answer, Sans usually answers when i call him once or twice, i call him again "Sans? Sans? are you even there?" My voice was quite but i think he could have heard me if he was there. "Sans im coming in, if your STILL asleep i swear im going to make you REGRET EVER EVEN BIENG BORN!" Yet again no reply...I was starting to get worried, WAIT why am i worried??? This is Sans were talking about he's worthless...right?, I opened the door and stepped inside, My eyes widened when i saw him....
He was.......

__________________________________

HEY GUYS!
Its me again and, yes, this is my first ever book!
I know, i know its bad but i hope you liked it!
I'll be making a new chapter soon i promise!

Welp i gatta go now guys! Got some school work to do.....
School can go die in a hole-
But anywho bye!

(640 words)