#2 •S-SANS?!•

I stepped inside, My eyes widen when i saw Sans.... On the floor...blood trickling from his mouth and unto the floor, his eyes were slightly open but all i could see in them are black-just black, like a void, "S-SANS?! " i said rushing towards him, he wasn't moving, his slow breaths made it look like he wasn't breathing at all, i picked him up and rushed outside into the snow towards hotlands to see Dr.Alphis maybe she could help, i hope..... I got to Alphis' house and banged the door using my foot since my hands were acupied from holding Sans, "ALPHIS! HURRY UP, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! " i heard loud thumps in the other side of the door, the door knob twisted and opened, but instead of Alphis i saw Undyne, "UNDYNE? WHATEVER, I NEED YOUR HELP-" she noticed Sans in my hands and her eyes widened "WTF HAPPENED?! WHY IS BLOOD COMING OUT OF HIS-" i interrupted her with me rushing inside and layed Sans on the couch, "ALPHIS!!! " i screamed as i ran to the kitchen, Alphis was making some instant noodles, she was shocked to see me in her house might have not heard me banging on her frond boor, "ALPHIS I NEED YOUR HELP, HURRY! " i grabbed Alphis' forearm and ran back into the living room where Sans and Undyne was, she was watching Sans as i went to grab Alphis, Alphis was shocked to see Sans in his current state, "Wha- what happened?!?!? " she asked "I-I dont know.... I just got back from Snowdin Forest and went to the kitchen to drink water then i thought that Sans was sleeping so i went to his room to check if he was asleep and when i entered he-he was just there...on the floor limp and barely even breathing, so i picked him up and ran here to find you so you could see whats wrong with him" she hums as a sign that she understands and will help him.

30 minutes later.....

Alphis got back from the lab and her eyes were wide, pupils seemed smaller and her face got a little pale, she looked at me and Undyne stuttering, "P-Papyrus...have you ever heard a cracking sound coming from Sans for some reason... " i was confused by her sudden question but answered "Y-YES WHY? " her breathing becoming a little shakey, she signals us to come with her inside the lab, we follow her inside the lab and saw Sans laying on a operation table(?) And  beside the table was a nother table on top of it was a glass dome inside was a soul..... Our eyes widen when we noticed that soul had cracks, it was floating verry slowly and its glow was verry dim there was some red smudges on the soul, i looked at Undyn who looked back at me, "A-Alphy.... Who's-" yet again she was cut off by Alphis this time who said the only name i didn't expect was the owner of the soul.......... "Sans.... "

__________________________________

Hello everyone!
I finally updated!
And im kinda struggling with school rn..... But i managed to update!
School can go burn in hell...

Gatta go practice drawing...

BYE!

            (543words)