New Look

Ship: Dekubaku

Desc:

Because of Katsuki's light from his explosions, his eyes have started to lose focus, same as his ears. So at the weekend, he went to get glasses and hearing aids and now he's going to school for the first time with glasses and hearing aids, feeling insecure.

●~●

Narrator's Pov

●~●

"Katsuki! Come on! You're late for school!" Katsuki took in a deep breath and looked in the mirror, scanning his new appearance. He wasn't squinting at all anymore and glaring at the mirror just to see himself. And he could finally hear his mother's overbearing yelling without having to strain his ears to hear. He looked soft....like a nerd...ugh.

"I'm coming..." He muttered. Throwing on his bag and headed out of his room, downstairs where his mother's face met him. He could finally see the perfections and sharp edges of her detailed face and not a blurry image of what was supposed to be there. He marveled at how she looked all the time like he couldn't believe that was her face.

Her face softened at the sight of him, and Katsuki picked up on it, now realising he would have missed that if he didn't have glasses.
"By All Might Katsuki...you're not glaring all the time anymore now, huh? I'm glad, I can finally see your gorgeous eyes now!" She cupped Katsuki's face as he tried avoiding her, uttering an 'ugh!' under his breath.

She kissed his temple and let go of him, he rolled his eyes rubbing at where she kissed him as if he was trying to get rid of the non-existent germs.
"Whatever, can I go now?" Mitsuki nodded and pet Katsuki's soft spikes of hair before leaving him alone in the hall.

He sighed and left the house making his way to school.

It was going to be a long day, that's for sure.

●~●

At school

●~●

Sighing, Katsuki looked up at the enormous building in front of him. UA. It seemed more detailed than what it looked like before. The light shone off of the big blue glass that lined every hall and classroom shining with the sun's glare. He squinted, the sun sure was bright...

Swallowing down his nerves, he moved inside. Normally people would move out of his way in the halls but they all just ignored him, their incessant chatter making his ears ache. Unnoticeably, he turned down the volume to his hearing aids, finally relaxing at the almost silence, just the humming of people's chatter as they walked by him. Peace and quiet.

He walked to his classroom in silence, the halls thinning out in students as he went. Deciding it was probably best to turn his hearing aids back up, he did as such, turning them up until the noise reached a bearable level. Reaching his class, 1A, he looked over the overly large door, feeling small and inadequate to the giant door in front of him. His nerves bubbled inside of him as he pushed it open.

Silence...everyone was looking at him and yet not one dared to move, not even Katsuki himself. Feeling under pressure, Katsuki was just about to yell at them to look away until-

"Are you Bakubro's brother? You look a lot like him." Raising his brows, Katsuki looked over to the redhead that spoke. Wondering why they thought he had a brother. And again just as he was about to speak, someone cut over him.

"Are you new? You seem a lot kinder than our Bakuhoe!" Scowling, he looked over to the pink-haired alien that said that and was again about to speak, but having him being cut off is so fun.

"Kacchan? Is that you? Auntie told me you had some changes done...I didn't think...it'd be this major though..." Turning to the broccoli that spoke, Katsuki raised a brow and then calmly spoke.