A Christmas Tail

Now, Bella will "tell" the story...

Characters for A Christmas Tail are...

Emmy: Cassidy
Mr. And Mrs. Medley: Beau and Bailey
Dennis: Brody
Marcel: Tuck
James:Dylan
Ivy: Chloe
Spirit of Christmas Past: Evie
Spirit of Christmas Present: Mal
Spirit of Christmas Future: Uma

The story place in old-time Auradon. It was Christmas time and everyone was filled with the holiday spirit, everyone except for one. Her name was Emmy Medley. She was adopted by a family but she didn't want to celebrate with them. No one knows why...

The Medleys were getting ready for a Christmas party at their house for the first time, however, Emmy was in her room, not caring about the holidays. She didn't even talk to them. Then, Mr. And Mrs. Medley came in.

"Hey, the party is going to start soon and we still have a lot to do and you're just here." Mr. Medley said.

"Yes, why don't you come down and help us, dear?" Mrs. Medley asked.

"No thank you. Christmas is all about decorating, sweets and presents." Emmy said.

"Hey, we heard you."

Dennis, Marcel, James, and Ivy came in...

"And Christmas isn't about presents, sweets, and decorating. It's about...."

"I Don't Care!" Emmy yelled.

"Why? You can't just hate Christmas." James said.

"Yes. I can and I will." Emmy said angrily. Getting off the bed.

"I just don't understand why we have to celebrate this awful holiday," Emmy said.

"It's about how love, hope, and joy were brought to us," Ivy said.

"From what? A baby that was born in a bard? Please, I rather stay here and sleep than get drunk from eggnog." Emmy said and everyone looks at Mr. Medley.

"Hey, that only happens on Christmas. And... are you sure, Emmy?" Mr. Medley asked Emmy.

"Just leave and enjoy your Silly Party!" Emmy yelled.

"Fine, let's go," Marcel said.

The family left the house for the party. Emmy watches as everyone outside was singing carols, ringing bells, and spreading cheer.

"I hate Christmas. Why do we have to celebrate this stupid holiday? Or, we shouldn't." Emmy said before evilly laughing.

Emmy came up with a plan to destroy Christmas. She went downstairs and took off all the lights, decorations, presents, and holiday stuff and threw them into the basement. She flopped on the couch with delight...

"Finally, Christmas is over and now, everyone will not celebrate again and they'll have me to thank for it," Emmy said.

⏸️

"Emmy is cruel. She destroyed Christmas for her family." Cassidy said.

"Yes, but everyone has a reason, including Emmy. So if we continue, we'll find out why." Bella said.

"But I just wanted to skip Christmas, not destroy it," Cassidy said.

"I know but there is a point to why Emmy did this and why I'm telling you. So, may I continue?"

"Yes."

▶️

Now, Emmy's plan was in full swing until she hears a strange voice...