𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Early update? Yeah... I'll be so busy tomorrow and I might not get the chance to update.

So, here you go✨

The songs for this chapter- (yeah, songs😂 Is it weird, I dunno🤣) Let Me Down Slowly by Alec Benjamin and Naked Wire by Simi.✨

________________𖧷_______________

"𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔,
𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤
𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒..."

_________________𖧷________________

              ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

My mood has been so off since I woke up this morning. All I wanted to do when I woke up was sleep in. No distractions. But, easier said than done. Khalil was home and I didn't want anything that'd involve talking to him after the stunt he pulled on Saturday.

Khalil was the last person on earth that'd allow me to skip school. It was going to result in another round of screaming and yelling and honestly, my voice was too hoarse to keep up. I couldn't even shout if I tried. I just had to suck it up and respect myself by going to school.

And maybe I wouldn't be in such a horrible mood if one of the maids hadn't drenched me in a black coffee. She claimed it was a mistake. The sight of her apologizing irritated the living daylights out of me. I had to go change my shirt.

I loved the fact that Khalil stayed holed up in the confines of his vampiric room and chose not to get himself involved. I honestly wouldn't mind hauling something at his head. If it wasn't for my hoarse voice, I really wouldn't mind transferring my aggression at her.

Tiny little rat!

I was so frustrated to the brink of tears. I was just really tired and wanted a break from everything. Was that too much to ask for? I wouldn't even be surprised if my mental health was below zero per cent and blinking a dazzling red colour, screaming and hinting at danger.

Heck, I was barely holding on to the last shred of sanity I had left.

I was a breathing, living example of half a corpse and half a goddess. My reflection in the mirror this morning was enough to tell me that.

The barbaric noise and occasional yells that belonged to my classmates, the likes of dem Jimi and his friends, had my insides churning and twisting in disgust. They just didn't know when to stop.