𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

It's our thirtieth chapter, people. 🥺😭♥️ I'm so excited. We are at 5k reads, y'all!🔥This energy is soooo beautiful. I couldn't have come this far without you guys. So, thank you so much. I appreciate your efforts in making this book bigger than it is. I love you, Fam.🥺

Y'all have been beautifully supportive, so I tried my best to make this chapter worth your while.🌚 It's giving everything all at once. Maafo!😂🤝

Oya na, dive in.

The song for this chapter is- Collide by Justine Skye ft Tyga.

           _______________𖧷______________

                  "𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎
                       𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠
                   𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑚𝑏."

          _______________𖧷_______________

         ~𝙾𝙼𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙽𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙰 𝙶𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚉~

My brain was utterly blank. I couldn't come up with anything, even if I tried. I had been staring at the blank screen of my laptop for hours, wondering how I was going to meet up with the deadline when I wasn't halfway into the story. It didn't even help that I knew one of the reasons for my writer's block.

It only rendered me aggravated. I tore out a sheet that I did rough work on, from my open book and moulded it into a ball, throwing it to the wall. I removed my anti-blue light glasses and set them on the table, pushing my cheeks up with the tip of my fingers, groaning aloud. I pinched the bridge of my nose, sinking into my swivel chair with my head thrown backwards.

Maybe I shouldn't have agreed. I should have stood my ground when he asked me to have lunch with him. It didn't seem that much of a bad decision when I reluctantly agreed to go with him.

Girl, have you seen the guy?

He looks like he just walked out of a magazine!

"Now is not the time, you thirsty thing." I clicked my tongue, digging my fingers into my messy bun. The guy was the exact definition of a resilient man. He probably never takes no for an answer because even after the day he approached me in the parking lot, I thought he would stop coming to my department. But hell no, he made it a point of duty to show up three times a day to remind me of the lunch I promised him! Gah! He's so annoying!

I knew I shouldn't have said yes! I finally agreed to go out with him after my shift today, when he showed up yesterday and thinking about it now, it's hands down the most terrible mistake I have ever made.

Would you rather sit in front of your laptop all night and wait for an inspiration that wouldn't come?

As much as I hated to admit it, I didn't want to. I would rather go out to get fresh air and allow myself to breathe from the excessive work I have been doing for the past few days. But then, I have never done this before. I never had the time to go out with a guy. I had far more important things to worry about. I could have just said no and saved myself from the stress and drama that comes with all these.