Misunderstanding

Henry's POV: 

Have you ever despised somebody so much that you just want them gone forever, although you've only known them for a few weeks? I sure have. 

My name is Henry...
Henry Morris. 

I've worked at Nintendo for God knows how long. Sorry, that was over-exaggerated, but I have been working here for quite a while. Probably 7 years. I've seriously lost track. Growing up, I've never had what you would call the "best" childhood. I was abused by my father and older brother. I've never had any friends. Everyone just thought I was weird and... odd... 

At least my mother was the only one who cared about me. She was the only one who has ever acknowledged my needs. She tried her best to make me happy, although we've never had much. But it was so hard for her to take care of me when my "father" constantly abused her, too. When I was fifteen, I ran away, also taking my dad's wallet along with me. I technically survived off of his money. You can't blame me, he deserved it. I'd say I've done a good thing. 

I was able to get a house when I was 22, and it was pretty close to a company called 'Nintendo.' 

I got a job there, and learned a lot about it. I wasn't really a big fan of games, since I've never grown up with any. I worked hard, sometimes overtime, to actually become acknowledged for my efforts. All of this for pure revenge over those who've looked down on me. 

All of that changed when he came... That no-good intern asshole. He had moved up the ranks so quickly, and it had only been weeks since he volunteered. His name was Austin. What a stupid name. 

He was getting all the attention. All the attention that I deserved. That's why I planned to get rid of him. Planned to get rid of him for good. 

A few days before my 30th birthday, I decided to kill Austin. That'll teach that son of a motherless goat. 

I decided to drug his coffee. He'd fall asleep and I'd have the time to kill him in the server room. Nobody stepped foot in there, anyways. There he was, carrying a folder and walking through the server room. 

Huh, so he was stupid. 

Suddenly, he fell on the floor. Perfect. I got a chair and a rope, and tied him to it, putting tape on his mouth. I then grabbed a fire axe from one of the glass containers on the wall, and put on some gloves so my fingerprints wouldn't appear anywhere on the weapon. I then waited for him to wake up. 

After a while, he opened his eyes. I grinned, finally. 

"So, you're finally awake", I say. Austin looked up with a look of shock and fear in his face. I decided to reveal myself as I stepped into the faint light above him. "Hello, Austin."

His expression switched from shocked to pure anger in seconds. "You see, you were moving up the ranks so quickly..! I was impressed", I said. "I've been working in this company for far longer than you, hoping to get praised for the work I've done. But you... you just took that all away from me." I stopped for a moment, seeing the angry look on his face slowly subsiding. I continued. "I have to admit, I got a bit envious but, heh, who wouldn't be? But now that I've got you all to myself, my spite will be pleasing..." 

I held the ax out for him to see, as he had a more worried expression appear on his face. Before I could take a swing, that bastard had kicked me back. Fuck. I forgot to tie his legs up... 

He had stood up and got the rope loose, and then spit the tape off of his mouth. I had dropped the axe, and it had cut my sleeve,

Leaving my arms exposed. 

Austin got his folder off the floor and supposedly caught a glimpse of my arms, but ran away shortly after. 

Fuck. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was kinda short

I'm in ELA right now B( 

ITS ALMOST LUNCH, YIPPEE!!!