Chase Davenport x reader (LR)- "... I'll always protect you."

Request from- @JulzLovDraco4Eva

Ever since her first day in Mission Creek, (y/n) had been best friends with Chase, Bree, Adam, and Leo. Over time she started to feel something different about Chase. She didn't just like him as a friend. She liked him more than just a friend. She wanted to tell him but was too scared to.

One day the group was at the mall. Adam, Bree, and Leo all went to grab food in the food court while Chase and (y/n) found/saved them all a table. The two were sitting at the table waiting for the other three to come back with the food. They were just talking when Chase made a stupid/bad joke. (Y/n) was laughing at the joke as Adam, Bree, and Leo came back.

Bree dragged (y/n) away to get an answer why she was acting weird. Since the two were besties and told each other everything, (y/n) told Bree about her feelings for Chase. Bree was so happy because she also knows that Chase feels the same.

The two were about to make their way back to the table but were stopped by a hooded figure. The girls were taken and woke up in some cage with glowing bars. Bree instantly knew what was going on, while (y/n) was just confused.

(Y/n) and Bree had been captured by Douglas, but locally Chase, Adam, Leo, and Mr. Davenport saved them. The whole situation resulted in (y/n) finding out about them having bionics. Once they got back to the Davenport house, Chase gave a surprising hug to (y/n) which got them both blushing.

"Sorry we didn't tell you," Chase said.

"It's okay, Chase." (y/n) said. "I understand. It's a secret that not everyone would be... calm about."

"Thank you for understanding."

"I'm the one who should be thanking you."

"I'd do anything to keep you safe. I'll always protect you."

The two kept talking and inevitably confessed their feelings for each other. That's how the two started dating. They were now boyfriend and girlfriend. Chase would do anything to keep her safe as her boyfriend and bionic protector. 

(364 words. I hope this was good!)