Teaser

hey gunmancarl here, i'm new to this fanfiction stuff so i just typed up this teaser to interest people in my things. sorry for the bad cover i don't have much skills and art is not one of the skills i have. anyways you want to read the teaser right? if you do read this be sure to leave feedback thanks for reading and see you.

I shift around in the chair. It's cheap,made out of plastic, and doesn't do wonders for anything. But I'm too distracted to be uncomfortable. Any minute now I'm going to be called for my interview.

"Carl? Carl Hikrins?" The receptionist lady calls, "It's time for your interview." I stand up nervous for what comes ahead.

I walk into the interview room, there's a man there in a black suit; it looks expensive compared to my cheap rental suit. He's sitting behind a metal desk with a pile of folders to one side and one right in front of him. I can tell that my name is on the file.

"So, you're here for the internship," He asks

"That's right," I say.

The man looks through the file in front of him, and nods. "Right I have a few questions; first of all why do you want to work for Laminax Labs?"

"Well I want to gain experience in biology for the future." I responded.

He writes something down on the paper then looks back up. "Alright and I suppose the salary didn't influence your decision?"

My face turns red, I truly did want to learn about biology but the salary for the job did make me choose this. It was abnormally high for an intern position and against my better judgment I decided to apply to it. The description was weirdly vague though.

"Just tell the truth, we like it when you are honest," The man warns.

"Yeah, I guess it may have influenced me," I tell him.

"Hmmm alright," The man says.

For the next hour the man asked me questions ranging from "How do you work in a team?" to "How much will your family miss you if you disappeared off the face of the earth forever? Are you okay with disappearing off the face of the earth?" Finally the man seemed to be letting up.

"Alright last question," He says "Are you aware that this job poses significant risk and are you willing to accept that?" I nod my head confirming that yes, I was aware of the risk of death.

"Alright you're good to go, you should receive an email to the address you have provided in a week or so updating you on the situation." He says, then he looks around like he's going to tell me a secret "Oh and just so you know, out of all the candidates I think you're the most qualified so don't worry about it."

On the ride home I'm elated, maybe finally this is my lucky break.

ay you made it through be sure to like sub- wait that doesn't sound right, oh yeah leave conscrutive critism below and uh imma add more to this as soon as i know you guys want more