Chapter 2 : Finding Out

Last time on A New Chapter In My Life.
"Jordan this is Lauren your step mother".
"MY WHAT".
____________________________________________
"Dad your kidding right". I mean it has to be a joke if my dad was remarried he would have told me. "No, he's not kidding sis this is our new mom". I dropped my luggage. I know you think im overreacting but the reason is that im afraid of losing somebody i love again. "Dear i know it's hard to take in your father has told alot about you i just wish he had told you sooner. But he wanted to wait until we met face to face". "It's fine im sorry that i shouted". We soon maked up and left the airport.
>>>>>>>>Time Skip
"Hey Jordan do you need help with your bags" suggested Leon. "No thanks i can get them myself". "Ok". Then i heard my dad speak to our step mother. "Lauren looks like we have new neighbores". "It seems so". I looked to my right and thats when the world seemed to slow down.
Daniel's family was our new neighbores. I quickly ran but i slipped and fell. I waited for impact but it never came. I felt two strong arms wrap around my small form. I slowly opened my eyes. "Hey". "Daniel!".
"Is that how you treat someone that saved you from accidently falling on the pavement"commented Daniel. "Um sorry how should i react if a guy randomly grabs me and saves me from falling". I was about to say something else until he sudenly picks me up and carry me to my front door. He places me down right infront of my door."So can i please have another hug?" I swear everytime he says that it litterally looks like a sick puppy. "F-fine" i stuttered. We hugged for minutes. Until the door opened. Leon was standing there glaring at Daniel. "Hands of my sister pervert!". He was about to hit Daniel. Until i said "He not a perv bro he just like's  hugs. Leon i would like you to meet Daniel he's was my friend in the university i went". My brother doesn't like any of my guy friends. Seriously last time i brought a guy over he ended up being pranked by my brother. The prank was that he would pour alot of hot sauce in my friend Zack's steak. "Ok but remember be carefull".
He closed the door and then Daniel questions what did my brother ment by 'be carefull'. I just told him that my brother was overprotective. "Bye Daniel" Bye Jordan". I closed the door and slide down . I was blushing really hard.
Little did i know my parents were laughing through the window. Thay saw everything that happend. I felt like i was missing something .... MY LUGGAGE.
____________________________________________

so guys what do you think about the story hope you like it.
I will be posting Chapters when i have time to publish and write.
Sayonara~
-Haruka