Chapter 4 : Familiar Faces

Last time on A New Chapter In my Life.
Jordan finnaly found a job and she remembers her childhood memories. Also she findes out that Daniel was her first friend she ever made. Now let's go back to the story now
__________________________________________
Two days after the bakery incedent i got back to feeling like myself. Lauren was a great mom
but im still thinking about how it would have been if my real mom was here. But enough about that stuff. So i told my family about Daniel was my childhood friend and they seemed shocked. Dad said that Daniel's family seemed familiar but he didn't know they were old neighbores back then. After i had that conversasion ( i know that my english spelling horrible but yeah deal with it) with my dad i began walking to StarBucks to grab coffee suddenly a girl caught my eye she looks just like Kayla and the dude looks exactly like Fred. But i thought they were gonna find a career in England. I was eavesdropping on there conversasion. "Fred are you sure this is where Jordan lives now". Ah right i might aswell tell you Fred is horrible at directions. Seriously he got lost in London once and he got lost because he saw a adorable little puppy walking away. Turns out the puppy likes biting poeple in the butt. But let's not make a fuss about that it was a long time ago. "Come on Kayla you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me" that's when Kayla started to get pissed. "Oh really were you the one that paid for the flight made your food and cleaned the damn apartmant we lived in London. "No". "Well then i want you to shut the eff up or else you will wake up ducktaped to the wall while i torcher you very slowly" threatend Kayla. Oh right did i tell you Kayla's Dad works for the police so she knows how to protect herself. (And to torcher her victims. " I HEARD THAT". SH-). "Kayla ?". "Jordan!" Kay ran straight for me i fell on the pavemant. "Kayla that is indecint get off her". "But Fredrick i missed her" whined Kayla. "She was only gone for a couple of days". After the fall we went for coffee and i walked them to my house. We were stopped by Daniel on our way thete. "Hey Jordan how are you doing and who are these poeple". "Hi Daniel im fine and these ar-" i couldn't finish my sentence because Fred already started talking. "HEY how come you forgotten the great me we were in the same science class together in the university in London". "Oh yeah your the kid who almost pissed his pants, because you were disecting a frog". Me and Kayla were laughing so hard at that comment. While we were laughing Fred imedeatly (i know i spelled it wrong) started throwing tantrums. After the laughing all of us hanged out together but Daniel left early i guess it was because of lil bro Leon constand glaring. Soon after he left Kay and Fred throwed a bunch of questions at me like how i been hows life etc. I answered all of them accept for one that was the one that Kayla asked "So are you falling for the boy next door?". "Uhhhhhh" i trailed of "Maybe". " Oh my gosh your tottaly are i mean the way you look at him. The way your heart stop for a minute ahhhhh". "Ok i like him so what..". "So what nothing you don't just like him you looooovvvveee him". *akward silence*.
After that Kayla anf Fred walked back to there new american apartmant.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Time Skip
I heard my phone ding. I got a text from Daniel
( D= Daniel J=Jordan)
D: Hey Jordan i was just wondering if whe could hang out later?
J: rlly like where?
D: At the park were we first met.
J: Oh ok but i don't know if i remember the place sorry :(.
D: No its fine i could just walk you there if you like.
J: Rlly thx pick me up at 2.00 ok
D: Ok
D: Bye
J:Bye
Oh my gosh did the Daniel Roberts asked me out.
I lay in my bed thinking about it.... but then again it might just be a normal friendzoned hang out.
________________________________________
Hey guys i know this chapter is kinda crappy but yeah sorry for the typos i not that good at spelling in english.
Sooo tommorow i will maybe be posting chapters. Becauze im sorta busy that day.
Well that's all i needed to say.
Sayonara~
-Haruka