Chapter 6 Wrong

Warning: could be considered dark themes…

Small recap.

She laughs as she brings her head up and opens her eyes and looks at him, “Hello.”
------------------------

Chapter 6 Wrong

Third person POV.

Faith pushes her body up and sits normally in the chair, “And yes, that's it, wouldn't be back if it wasn't it.” she replied back to him with a smirk on her face.

Nick rolls his eye and drops the hard drive onto the stack of folders again and looks at her with a hard look, “How many times have I told you to tell me when you were back from a mission? And how many times have I told you to go straight to the medical center when you get back from one?” he asks her.

Faith shrugs her shoulders, “I don't really know, I stopped remembering when I was sixteen. I just thought of giving it to you before I go there, I was going right after you get it” she said, getting up from the chair and slowly walking away from the desks stretching her arms straight up.

Nick shakes his head, “Fine, if you're going to be that way, if you don't go straight to the medical center next time you finish a mission, you're banned from going on missions for six months, got it” he snaps at her in a way.

Faith drops her arms and sighs and nods her head, “Yes, I got it” she said, sticking her hands in her pockets and shuffling on her feet. “I'm sorry, I'll go there right now,” she added. “But quickly first, how are you?” she asks him.

Nick sighs ands nods his head, “I’m good-”

Third person pov.

Peter Parker was enjoying his conversion with his best friend Ned. The two were walking towards their lockers talking about Ned's new Star Wars lego box set and when they should hang out and set it up.

They were thinking that since it's going to be Friday tomorrow, they could hang out after school tomorrow at Peters; maybe buy some pizza, drinks and snacks on the way to Peters place.

Flash Thompson was walking towards the exit when he saw Parker and smirked so big. He stalks slightly over to Parker and stops when he was close enough to him, "Hey, isn't it penis parker? The loneliness man alive" he yells out.

Both Peter and Ned stop walking and stare at the prick in front of them. Ned shakes his head, "What is it Flash? What do you want now?" he asks.

Peter shuffles on his feet, embarrassed and uncomfortable of what was happening right now, "oh just came to rub in your face that you haven't found your soulmate yet... like come on dude most of the school has theirs. Where's yours?" Flash asks with a laugh at the end of it. It caused the people around them that stopped to watch what was happening to chuckle and whisper with each other.

Peter felt his shoulders slouch forward as he felt embarrassed, sad and lonely fill his body once again. Flash wasn't wrong. Ned has his soulmate, he had found her a few months ago; MJ found hers a year ago; and even Flash found his soulmate, who for some reasons cares for him. Peter so far hasn't found his soulmate yet.

Like Tony, Peter of course wants his soulmate. Peter didn't have much, but he would do anything for his soulmate. He would love to swing with them around Queens and showing them everything he sees up there; he wants to cuddle into them and fall asleep on them; he wants to kiss them; he wants to binge watch movies with them and eat snacks all day long, but he can't without them.

Flash takes a step towards Peter, "So Parker, where are they?" he asks. "Leave Peter alone Flash" Ned said. "That's none of your business" he adds on.

Peter just fiddles with his shirt and never makes eye contact with anyone. At this point there was a bigger crowd joining around them now. Most of them were being like Flash, they were taunting Peter for fun. Ned tried his best to stop Flash and everyone else but it was Flash, nothing worked.

"I bet you, your soulmate wouldn't want you," Flash said.

That just broke Peter's heart. He has thought the same thought every day since he was thirteen years old, he was scared that his soulmate wouldn't want him. He's so ‘nerdy’ and ‘weird’. He doesn't have that many friends or money. Everything Flash said felt so true to him.

M.J steps between the crowd and stands beside Ned, "Come on Flash, leave him alone. We were all shocked that Ashley even wanted to be with you, thought she would reject your spoiled whiny ass" she said to him.

The crowd around them chuckles at that, Flash glared at M.J, "Stay out of it M.J" he snaps at her.

M.J chuckles and shakes her head, "Why? scared that I'm going to kick your ass?" She asks.

Ned nudges Peter and they take the option to leave before Flash turns back to them. They quickly went to their lockers and grabbed what they needed from them.

Ned looks over to Peter and sees how his friend's emotions have changed from happy to sad, "I'm sorry about Flash, he's wrong with what he says. Your soulmate will want you back, they won't... reject you" he said. He was trying to cheer his friend up.

Peter shakes his head and shuts his locker door and looks to his friend with a fake-ish smile on his face "Ahh, it's fine man. I'm totally used to it" he said, shrugging his shoulders. "But still... I'm your best man. Remember I'm the man behind the computer. I'm supposed to have your back. I know you-" Ned started.

"Ned. Thank you for this... but I really don't want to talk about it. Flash is right most of everyone here has their soulmate. Where is mine, I have one, but I have no fricken clue where they are or where I could even find them" Peter rants out. "I really don't want to talk about this," he mumbles out.

Ned nodded his head and the two were walking for the nearest exit. “So I'm coming over tomorrow to build the lego pack I got?" Ned asks.

"Yes. I still can't believe you got it"

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.