7. My Twin

I grab my phone and call Ella, it rang for around 2 seconds before I herd screaming at the other end of the phone. I guess she had taken Ella's phone, waiting for me to call.

"I'M SORRY, ARE YOU OK? HAVE THEY HURT YOU? ARE YOU STILL THERE? I'M SOOO SORRY!"

"ITS OK, YES, NOT YET, YES, I'm fine" I reply "I know how to get you here" I grin although she can't see me.

"I'll ask Louis for their post code and find out where the hell we are, then you'll have to get the bus and I'll tell you which ones call you back in 5 minutes..." I say and hang up before she can protest.

I opened my door quietly and listened for the boys, it seemed as though they were down stairs playing some sort of game. I walked down unsure if I was allowed to be there. This place was massive, the walls were a dazzling white and the carpet was a light brown colour. On the walls were lots of pictures of concerts and some golden cd things. I had just got to the bottom of the stairs when I heard one of the boys shout "she's trying to escape!" I hear a mug drop and shatter turn to run back up but he had already run up. He rugby tackled me to the floor at witch point I started to struggle and get away. The rest of the boys soon come and help the first pinning me down for at least 5 minutes in which I keep struggling until I start to tire.

I start to go limp and realise how sore my back is from the hard floor, and i have to admit I was terrified by the loud screaming and the fact that 5 boys are pinning me down, making me completely helpless. I bite my lip but accidently let out a small whimper. Then I feel a warm tear roll down my cheek. I close my eyes so I can block out the boys and hopefully some of the pain.

"Harry get off her she's scared stiff" shouted Louis.

He got off me but I still refused to move or open my eyes.

"Its OK love, we won't hurt you you're safe, we're sorry we didn't mean to scare you we just didn't want you to run of again" a little Irish voice said. I still didn't move though, I didn't trust him.

" OK we tried it the easy way now let's do it the hard way!" Said a voice that I think belongs to Harry. That was it they had run out of patience with me, they are going to beat me up for being so defying. I whimpered and curled up into a ball hoping they would make it quick.

"No, I didn't mean we would hurt you I ment tickle you!" Now I know it sounds strange but I had to open my eyes to that I am EXTREMELY ticklish.

"There we go, now why were you trying to escape?" Harry asked.

"I-I wasnt" I say quietly and half expect a slap. I saw Louis thump Harry on the back of his head and he looked hurt. Louis must be the leader of their gang, I better be careful with him.

"So what were you doing?" Asked Louis

"I was going to ask for our address, sir" I reply quietly not making eye contact. The boys looked confused, which was strange maybe they didn't have addressea in this town... I was still awkwardly lay on the floor, I decided to sit up but watched Louis carefully making sure he wouldn't hit me for doing something without permission.

"You don't have to call me sir, I prefer Louis or Dad" He smiled cheekily, no way was I going to call him dad it would scare me too much, Louis it is then.
"I'll write our address down for you, just promise not to give it to anyone but your friends." I nod slowly not sure of what to do next.

"Do you want some paper to write on and some stamps?" He asked but I shook my head.

"I'll bring your hot chocolate up to your room and bring the address too. You should probably go to sleep soon, there are some pyjamas under your pillow and a new tooth brush in the bathroom." With that I run upstairs and find my new PJ's I lock my door and get changed. They were much too big but they were the first ever pair I had so I loved them any way. Then I lay down on the soft carpet and waited for Louis to come.

It only took a couple of minutes for him to make it. When the door started to open I shot up and stood he must have seen me on the floor though.

"You are ment to sleep on the bed you know." He chuckled and I looked down sheepishly, I got on the bed
It was the softest bed I had ever felt. I definitely won't be able to get out tomorrow.

"Its yours, we chose it especially for you here's the hot chocolate and here is the address. Go to sleep now we've got a busy day ahead of us tomorrow." And with that he left.

♡Thank you for reading up to here.  How do you like it so far?♡

I've not edited past here so you can watch the quality dramatically increase from now on but I hope you guys enjoy anyway!