23. The Explanation

"Well you know how my girl friend broke up with me?" Everyone nodds "well I was really upset so I went out to drink. It was around 1 o'clock when I got back. I was drunk and I don't really remember much but I know I was stood at the top of the stairs and I might of umm accidently pushed her?" It sounded more like a question he was so nervous, he was fiddling with his fingers and looked as though he was slightly shaking.

"You WHAT?!?" I got pushed quite roughly to the other side of the sofa.

"You stay away from her!!" They were all crowding round him now shouting at him. I have never seen them so mad.

I just sat there quite shocked for a few seconds then I got scared and started panicking again. I saw black dots and I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey please wake up, its OK we've sorted Zayn out." Liam's been trying to get me up for ages but I can't find the strength to open my eyes.

"Liam just leave it and go to sleep I'll sleep in here so if she wakes up she won't be alone" oh it must be night time I won't bother trying to wake up till morning.

"OK night"

"Night" I hear Liam leave and start trying to get to sleep but I'm not really awake so yeah...

My bed dipped beside me and an arm goes over my body pulling me into someone's warm chest!!! SOMEONE JUST GOT IN MY BED!!!

"AARRGG GET OUT!!!" I managed to wake up, finally.

'Thump' the someone just fell out my bed. I curl up near the head board with the blankets around me.

"Ssh its OK it's just me," Harry got up from the floor.

"Sorry I thought you were going to- never mind"

"So am I allowed to sleep on your bed or not?"

"Yeah I guess" no way am I sleeping with him. I pretend to fall asleep and once he's asleep I wriggle out from under his arm, jump out of bed and go into our tunnels which isn't very easy with my ankle.

Sofie's already asleep so I just lay down next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sofia wake up already!"

"I'm up" I mumble

"They're looking for you, its 9 o'clock you know!"

"Why don't you go down?" I mean I was sleeping

"Because I didn't break my ankle duh!"

I get up and hug Sofie then make my way out the tunnels. I stumble down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. Where Louis, Liam, Niall and Harry are all sat eating.

"Where did you go?"

"Just had a shower,"

They just shrugged and carried on.

"Where's Zayn?"

"We asked him to leave we don't trust him with you any more"

"WHAT??? HE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND HOW COULD YOU??? TELL HIM TO CONE BACK OR IM GOING TO STARVE MYSELF."

They looked a bit panicked and I had to hold back a smirk. They tried to give me food but I kept my mouth shut.

"Fine, I'll call him up." Awww thanks Niall.

"Thank you!" and I gave him a hug.