Two•

Gene Levario
Tuesday

__The night was a total blur and waking back up was a pain. I pinched my nose bridge groaning, I looked around me and saw Draco on the counter, his arms hanging off and his dick in MY butter?. Then I looked behind me and saw Stacy laying back in the recliner with Alex of course. Although as for me, I was on the damn floor with barbecue sauce all over my chest plus my spine was crying out for help.

However, I couldn't help but stare at them for a little bit and wondered...What it would be like to possibly be loved? Held or kissed? Well, yes I've kissed a bunch of women, but none that actually mattered though. With that in mind I came to realize what was going on around me then I began yelling.

"DRACO, GET YOUR DICK OUT OF MY BUTTER!" I shouted

"Ugh wait what, my what in butter. OH GOOD LORD!" Draco jumped up and gasped at the sight, he had truly used my tub of butter for his own pleasures.

I got up and yanked the butter off his body with the bbq sauce still on my chest, I go over to Stacy and Alex shaking them roughly. They both look at me confused.

"Why do you have barbecue sauce on your chest man?" Alex asked as I groaned wiping it.

I don't know what we did last night but it was fucked up plus I have a meeting today with the high-heirs with my father and brother. This is great just peachy, after a much needed shower and a wish for new butter my home was now empty. I quickly get dressed  in a light blue polo button up with dark blues slacks and brown shoes. Quickly checking myself over I run to the car where Harrison was waiting for me.

 Quickly checking myself over I run to the car where Harrison was waiting for me

Time skip:

  As we arrived to the office building, I walked as fast as I could, scanning my card to open the mountainous glass double doors and then the elevator doors. This place is so high-tech, once I get off the elevator my face meets the shoulders of  someone's broad back. I said my excuse me and continued to walk past. As I reached to conference door, I walk in and spot my father. He was sitting down and I stole the seat next to him.

"Father, what's this meeting about?"

"Apparently there is a new higher up, nobody knows if it's a man or women but they have a lot of power and hear-say." He replied

"Anything else."

"This is a family meeting as well, all henchmen, assassins, businessman that are crooked and trained killers are arriving to this hearing."

"But don't we have different leaders?" I ask

"Yes, but if something goes wrong we all answer to one person for punishment and that person is going to be announced." He retorted

All of a sudden a man in a striking blue pin-strip suit walks in settling our commotion, As he spoke we listened closely.

"Good morning gentlemen I am here to introduce our new head-heir. Mr. Brooke Caciano (Ka-si-an-o)."