Surprise

When the FBI agent arrives at Georgetown he makes his way to the Chemisty department. He uses directions given to him by a student he asked as soon as he arrived. "Excuse me." He says politely as he stops a young man. "Do you know where I can find Dr. Fern?" The younger man's bright eyes widen a little. "Oh that would be me! What may I help you with?" He says as he anxiously grips the straps of his light brown leather satchel that looks like it's overstuffed with things. Porter looks at the Emille in confusion. 'This is Dr. Fern? I knew he was young but jesus this guy should be in his second year here at the least.' He stands there observing him, straight jawline, small nose, plump pink lips, his delicate features being framed by a mess of uncontrolled curly black hair. He has on a dark grey dress shirt, a royal purple suit vest, black suit jacket and dress pants that are too small on his long legs. He then raises his eyebrow at his foot wear. He has black beat up converses and mismatched socks. One sock is a tube sock with Van Gogh's "Starry Night" embroidered on it. The other is a shorter red sock with smiley faces. 'He's pretty cute...' he thinks before shaking his head. He couldn't have thoughts like that right now, he had a case to solve.