The Plan

~Karl's POV~

So Tubbo and Halo made a plan to embarrass Lilly in front of the school. Their plan is to start a rumor that she is dating five people at once and using them for money and stuff, they the school wouldn't want to be friends with her anymore, all of agreeded and decided that Tubbo and Halo would start the rumor since they are the ones who thought of the plan. They first told my boyfriends then my boyfriends told their friends and then almost the whole school knew.

L: "Dreamie!!!"
D: "Get the fuck away from me"
L: "Dreamie why?!"
D: "You're literally dating five guys right now and you're trying to get with me"
L: "Fine I will leave"
D: "Good ever come back"
Bad went to comfort George, Ponk and Sam had a date they didn't really care about school since it was the last week and i was with Quackity I don't know where Sapnap is.
K: "Quacks? Do you think Sap is mad at me?"
Q: "No I don't Mi Amor"
He walked to me and hugged me while I cried in his shoulder I fell asleep in his arms and he took me to the car park and put me in his car and drove to his house. When we got there I have woken up and we walked into his room he gave me a hoodie and shorts to wear so I put them on and layed in his bed until he come in his bed and put his arms around my waist and fell asleep I stayed up for a while then went to sleep.

~Words-275~
(this chapter is like a Karlity chapter, Sapnap is with Dream btw and he has no idea that Karl was crying)