the painting

angst / idk the most tiniest bit of fluff??

"why would you even lie about that?" mike shouted, angry tears streaming down his face rapidly. "i- i didn't mean to hurt you, i th-thought it would make you feel better!" will sobbed. "well it didn't will! that made it worse!" mike yelled. will was shocked, if you told him exactly 4 months ago that mike was screaming at him ; he wouldn't believe you. "f-first el lies to me saying that she's popular n-now you lie about a painting!" mike wiped his tears. "we-well i'm sorry i tried making you feel better." will mumbled. "you don't make any of us feel better! you ruin everything!" mike screamed. "yeah, i've been reminded of that a lot of times ; so there's no need to say it again michael." will felt numb. not sad, not angry , numb. "oh shit - i'm so sor-" he got cut off. "mike- i p-painted that for you b-because," will's voice cracks as his palms become sweaty. "b-because i, uh" will couldn't get the right words out. it felt like someone was blocking will's mouth, he couldn't speak at all. "i, drew that because i l-love you." by this time, will's face was covered in salty tears. mike looks at will in utter shock. "w-what?" mike pretends he didn't hear will, when he hear him crystal clear.  will makes eye contact with mike. he never had seen will this utterly frightened before. mike thought before he said something, because if he didn't - they probably won't be friends anymore. they felt the tension grow every second. mike pulls will into a tight hug, refusing to let go. he held him tight for another few minutes before slowly letting go. will's sobs dies down a bit before mike opens his mouth to say something. "will, i-" he gets cut off once again. "no mike, i- i ruined everything, i'm sorry- i should go." will got up but mike pulled him back down. will quietly gasped. "i- i like you too." mike stuttered.

a/n : should i make a part two?!!