rain n converse

"move!" will shoved lucas, making his way up the stairs. "will!" mike shouted back. he began to run up the stairs. he opened the front door. "will, come on - you can't leave, it's raining." mike tried to make will stay. "it's a cool campaign, really cool ; but we're just not in the mood right now." mike explained. "yeah mike! that's the problem, you guys are never in the mood anymore! you're ruining the party." will's voice cracked. "that's not true!" mike protested. "really? where's dustin right now? see you don't know and you don't even care, and obviously he doesn't either and i don't blame him!" will shouted. "you're destroying everything! and for what? so you can swap spit with some stupid girl?" will cried. "el's not stupid! it's not my fault you don't like girls." mike yelled. will was speechless. "oh yeah? what if i told you it IS your fault." will made eye contact with mike. "that's disgusting." mike cringed. "w-what?" will muttered. "boys can't like boys, i'm not a fag." mike said in disgust. "thanks, that helped the situation." will mumbled, walking away with tears coming out of his eyes. lucas ran out the door, "what the fuck did you say this time." lucas panted. "can you believe it? he likes me." mike said in disgust. "what the fuck did you say to him?" lucas shouted. "i said i wasn't a fag and boys can't like boys." mike shrugged. "are you fucking kidding me?" lucas yelled. "what?" mike questioned. "what do you mean 'what'? you could've said you don't like him you didn't need to call him a fa- that!" lucas walked away. mike felt guilty.

"so stupid, so fucking stupid." will cried, looking at a picture of the party. he ripped it apart with all the other pictures in castle byers. he got ahold of a bat and started destroying castle byers. "he can't fucking say that to me, he can't say that to me - he thinks he has the rights to say that, i fucking hope he regrets every single second." will swung the bat repeatedly until there was only the remains of castle byers.

this is extremely short i'm not motivated lol, if u have any suggestions pls comment them!