Rule

I know, everyone hates them. But they have to be out here to make it easier on everyone. So please read this.

1. Please have replies be able 4+. I can't do no one liners. It dosent help with responsives.

3, I can't believe I have to make this a rule. But please WAIT till you get accepted. If I don't say you're oc is accepted then don't go to a scenario. You can when I say your accepted.

4. Play my crush, I'll play yours. I'm not asking you to be in character. Since we're all have different ideas on how they act.

5. If I don't reply please tag me every two-three hours. I do have work and soon college. So please realize that I have an outside life.

6. Cursing and smut is allowed. Keep the cursing at an minimum or just censor it. Smut, don't go to far with it, if so take it to pm. PS. FOR SMUT YOUR CHARACTER'S NEED TO BE THE ,APPROPRIATE,AGE.

7, You are allow to tag!

8. LGBTQ+ is allowed, I am Bisexual myself. Same with a lot of other things. What is not allowed though is slurrs.

9. no overpowered characters. Your character is going to get hurt while fighting.if there is fighting in that chapter

11. Put your form in all one comment. It helps me to go back to peoples forms if you do it like this. Plus it would be easy for me to read your oc. If you don't do that then I will not accept you unless you fix it.

12. Forms, please be a little descriptive with the form. I'm not asking you to write a lot. I'm just asking you not to put one words for personality mostly. Or just with the backstory.

13. Along with backstory, please do not put "see in roleplay". Every time someone says that I never get to know their backstory. Plus it gets on my nerves a little bit.

If you break any of these rules I will have to give you a strike. Happen to break more than three, that will equal to me Ignoring you until you can point out what you done wrong.

Please have fun! I don't mean to be strict with my rule but these things happen so many times it bothers me!

𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 : 𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚋𝚜 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛? 𝙾𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝟸: 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜