Things Change

Warning a lot of Grammer mistakes

On the night in new york city, in the sewers 

Splinter: "Remember to be a true ninja you must become one with the shadows. Darkness gives the ninja power, while light reveals the ninja's presence. Now, can you extinguish this flame without revealing yourselves?"

Splinter sat on the ground with a candle in his hand, amidst the shadows, a shadowy figure jumped for his hand but Splinter swiftly moved his hand up, making the figure bump head-first into a wall.

Splinter: "Too noisy Donatello."

A second figure approached and tried to jump on top of him, but Splinter simply flipped him over and made him crash against Donatello, who groaned out in pain. 

Splinter: "Too clumsy Michelangelo."

While he was distracted a third figure tip-toed towards him before making a mad dash and trying to get a jump on him.  Splinter merely ducked. The figure turned towards him and charged. Just before he could hit him, Splinter sat down and tripped the figure with his cane, making him crash into his other two brothers. 

Splinter: "Poor choice Raphael."

The fourth figure tried to kick from behind, only to be missed by an inch which lead her to hit a wall. 

Splinter: "Better aim Y/n."

Then a fifth figure ambushed Splinter and slash the candle and caught it with his katana, then blow it out.

Splinter turns on the lights.

Splinter: "Well done Leonardo ."

Raphael: "Teacher's pet."

Leonardo: "Ninja drop out."

Michelangelo & Donatello: "ooh"

Y/n: "That's not nice!"

Raphael and Leonardo were about to throw hands until Splinter stop them.

Splinter: " Children, *sigh* Children, to become a true ninja you must work harder. Your path in life will not be an easy one. The outside world will not be a friendly place for you. You five are different in ways the surface dwellers would never understand. To survive you must master these skills I teach you."

While Splinter was in his lecher Michelangelo and Y/n heard a bug. Y/n tried to ignore it while Michelangelo tried to kill it.

Splinter: "Ninjutsu, powers of stealth and secrecy. You must become kage, shadow warriors and you must never be discovered by the outside world."

As Splinter finished, Michelangelo finally kill the bug. Splinter was going to give him a stern talk until an earthquake started happening and all of them stood up to know what was going on. Y/n hears something in the walls and it sounds like stomping.

Splinter: "What is that noise?"

Michelangelo: "Woah, earthquake!"

Donatello: "In New York? Possible, but not likely."

Y/n pulled Donatello back before the piece of the wall could hit him.

What emerged was small robots chewed their way through the wall and started approaching them. 

Leonardo: "What are those things?"

Michelangelo: "New York City cockroaches?"

Y/n: "I don't think roaches can break through walls."

Raphael: "Whatever they are they pick the wrong party to crash."

The fight begins between the mutant and the machines.