이제 어쩌죠? (Now What?)

Chapter 9 

Felix's POV 

"Sunny, wake up!" I shout. Chan gently shakes her. 

"Sunny?" He questions. He looks at me. "This is all your fault." I glare at him. 

"How is it my fault?" 

"Just how long have you been planning this whole thing with your father? Do you even care about Sunny? Or were you just protecting her for your own personal gain?" I look down.

"It started out like that. I was just supposed to get my powers back from her. It was never to kill her."

"I don't believe you." The car is silent. Han turns around in his seat. 

"Now isn't the time to argue. We have to get Sunny to somewhere safe." I can still feel Chan's glare on me but he doesn't say anything else. I sigh as I glance at Sunny. Her breathing is steady and slow. I wonder what she's dreaming about. 

"Speaking of safe, where are we going?" Changbin questions. He's put the car on cruise control. "It's almost one." 

"A cabin in Incheon. It's my family's cabin. No one should be there because it's winter. We should be safe there for a little while." 

"Incheon huh? I've never been." Seungmin says. Jeong In sits back in his seat. 

"Guess we get to spend Christmas together." He says. Chan scoffs. 

"Don't say that like it's a good thing." Sunny starts to stir and we all look at her as she slowly opens her eyes. 

"Sunny, hey. Are you okay?" Jeong In whispers. She glances around. She looks down at my hand still intertwined with hers. She quickly snatches it out my grip. 

"Where are we going?" She questions. I keep my head low. 

"Incheon. There is a cabin out there that we can stay at." Han says. She glances at me. I don't say anything. Chan puts a hand on her thigh and she punches him on his arm. He winces. 

"I said, don't fucking touch me." She hisses. Hyunjin whistles.

"I'm assuming you remember what happened tonight?" Changbin says, looking at us through the rearview mirror. 

"Felix, how long have you and your dad been planning to kill me?" She questions. 

"I never planned anything." I mutter. 

"Liar. You've been wanting to kill me from the beginning but you're too spineless to do it yourself, so you have your dad help you. You're fucking pathetic." The tension thickens. I bawl my fists up. 

"I could've killed you back then but I didn't. I chose to let you live. Maybe I should have let you die you fuck-" 

"FELIX." Chan says through gritted teeth. "You will NOT talk to her like that. Not in front of me." I can feel my fangs poking through my mouth. Sunny crosses her arms across her chest. 

"Yeah, maybe you should have." She mutters under her breath. I want to move away from her but there are too many people in this car. 

"C'mon guys, in times like this. We need to stick together. Not fight." Seungmin says.

"우리가 도망친 이유는 우리가 뭉쳤기 때문이다. 우리는 그 사고방식을 유지할 필요가 있다." (The reason we got away was because we stuck together. We need to keep that mentality.) Hyunjin says.

"나를 차에서 내려줘. 나는 너희들과 함께 있는 것을 참을 수 없어." (Let me out the car. I can't stand being with you guys.) She says.