새 변경 사항 (New Changes)

Authors Note: Hi there! My name is Brittany but my friends call me Brii. I've written a lot of stories but not something quite like this. I hope it's something you can all enjoy. :) 

Chapter 1

I wait at the train station as I wait for my route to be called. "All riders heading towards Seoul, please board train 9! I repeat! Train 9!"I take an earbud out as I watch a large group of people head towards train 9. 

"Is this the train heading to Seoul?" I question. A bystander nods and I gather my things and head towards the train. No one says anything as I sit my suitcase next to me and my bright red duffel bag in the empty seat next to me. I slip my earbuds in and turn the volume up as a song by Key from Shinee starts playing. "I'm not easy to love." I sing out loud. I look around to see if anyone is staring at me but no one is watching me. Some are sleeping while others are on their phones. I continue to quietly sing along to the song. 

Hi there, my name is Chin Sun but I prefer to be called Sunny. I just had a birthday in November so I'm officially twenty-one. I stand tall at five feet and seven inches. I have fair skin with dark freckles covering my cheekbones and nose. My hair is long and black that I always wear up in a bun. I hate when it's in my face. My lips are small but pouty, a nice pink color. My eyes are almond shaped holding a hazel-greenish color. I'm normal on the outside, your average American/Korean girl but on the inside, I'm a bit different. 

I recently got turned into a vampire by a stranger. I don't remember the details well but I remember their face. I'm sure if I was to see them again, I would remember them in a millisecond. I think I got some of their features. My eyes were originally a dark brown and I  have never had freckles before.

We go through a tunnel and I look out the window. Before I can blink we are back outside. I glance at my phone. It says we will arrive to Seoul in an hour or so. Do I have time to take a nap? I scroll through my phone. 

I think the hardest part about being a vampire was telling my friends I was leaving to go to a 'private' school. It wasn't technically a lie. As of today, I will be attending Vampire Academy in a remote area of Seoul. I heard it's hidden by a spell and only other vampires attend there. No humans.

As we start closing in on our destination, my phone starts ringing. Some people glance my way as I fumble to push the green button. What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I nervous? I finally push the green button and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" 

"Hello, is this Chin Sun?" I close my eyes as I bite my lip in frustration. 

"Sunny, yes. Who is this?" 

"This is the principal of Vampire Academy. My name is Jeonghan. Once you get off the train, there will be a driver with a sign that says your name on it. They will bring you here. I look forward to meeting you." The line goes dead and I look at my phone blankly. A driver with a sign? 

The train slows to a stop. "This is Seoul. This is our final stop so make sure you have all your belongings." The voice over the intercom says. I look up and listen as the others around me start to move around. I should probably start gathering my things to get off the train. 

As I exit the train station, I see the man with a sign that says my name on it. I sigh as I slowly approach them. He smiles a big smile. "Good afternoon, Chin Sun. I hope your ride went smoothly. Shall we get going?" I open the backseat door and climb in. I close the door behind me. 

I listen as he puts my things in the trunk and when it closes. He approaches the driver's side and open the door. He climbs in, closing the door behind him. I don't say anything as I buckle my seatbelt. "We are heading straight to the academy. Is that okay? Would you like to stop anywhere?" I shake my head.