Chapter 3

May's POV:May didn't sleep last night due to the fact that she had to study for her chemistry test ,how else would neveah and Nio pass . If it wasn't for her they'd still be in 5th grade. But it's not like she has a choice to stay up and study all night, Every morning her mom which she calls "mother" wakes up at 4:00 a.m. to give May a test identical to the real test she does not let her get ready for school till she gets a 100 or higher.May hates her mom with such a passion but she always had a fear of letting people down ,she's scared it will lower their image of her. Mia lives in a two story house .She started getting ready before 4:00 today cause she always told herself "if you don't look good today ,then it's not a good day." She spent half her time in the freaking shower and blow drying her hair.She went to go take the test under her mothers supervision.She took it twice the first time she got a 97% got lectured then took it again and got a 100%. She hated her life she felt like everything was the same and nothing worth living for happened.She got ready and her mom drove her to school after she lectured her for her clothes being "to baggy" and "ugly"at this point she didn't gaf.

She got ready and her mom drove her to school after she lectured her for her clothes being "to baggy" and "ugly"at this point she didn't gaf