Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Jisung was peacefully sleeping in his room, completely forgetting he has to go to college, as summer break was know over. That is until his little sister barged into his room, and pushed him off his bed, which ended up with him landing on his ass.

'Wake up bitch!' Jiwoo yelled holding back her laugh.
a/n yes, i added myself as Jisung's sister

'I swear to fucking god Ji, why are you up? It's like 7 in the fucking morning, don't you want more sleep?' Jisung half-asleep.

'Yeah I do, but did you forget that winter break is over and we have school' Jiwoo said annoyed.

'Mhm, yea sure....wait-, fuck! I forgot' Jisung jumped off the floor and ran straight to the bathroom.

Few minutes later, Jisung ran down the stairs and saw his sister eating her breakfast with their mom cleaning up the kitchen in a hurry.

'Finally, about time you came down' Jiwoo said with her mouth full of food.

'Ji, sweetie don't talk with your mouth full, and Ji, could you take your sister to school? I'm already running late, and your breakfast is on the counter, bye I love you both' Mrs. Han rambled as she got her things and ran out the door.

'So, excited to go and see your "precious" Minho?' Jiwoo mockingly said with a smirk forming on her lips.

Jisung choked on his food and yelled 'I- uh_ how the fuck did you know about that!?'

'About what?' Jiwoo mocked again acting confused.

'How did you know who Minho is' Jisung looked as red as a tomato, both from embarrassment and anger.

'I saw you writing his name all over your text book while you were doing your winter assignments, and damn, your a simp. Now who is he, you know I won't judge' Jiwoo asked very curious to know about him.

It is true, she won't so won't his parent, since Jisung and Jiwoo both came out a few years ago. But Jisung got shy whenever they talk about him being gay. Jisung then got an idea of how to tease Katsuki back.

'Only if you tell me what's been going on with you and Ivy' Jisung had a small smirk on her face when Jiwoo didn't say anything and silently ate her breakfast.

'Exactly' Jisung said feeling proud of himself.

They left for school listening to k-pop while singing along.

'Why, you think about nude , cuz your view's so rude, think outside the box, then you like that'
Stan (G)-IDLE Queens

Their sing along moment ended once they got to Jiwoo's school.

'See ya loser' Jisung lovingly said to his sister.

'Later dork' Jiwoo left chuckling.

Jisung glared at her and rolled his eyes, before driving off, listening to some calm Japanese music.
I have been obsessed with 'Shinonuga-Ewa' recently, like its good.

a/n: hi, how was it? I'll try posting every week. Bye loves🥰

 Bye loves🥰