˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄]

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"Nervous?" Mika asked, leaning her head against my shoulder while walking.

"Eh, not really. Just a lack of energy I guess." I flicked her forehead, making her grumble as she removed her head from my shoulder.

"Technically it is your first day to class. Don't you even feel a little nervous or excited?" Mika peeked at me while I shook my head.

"Boring." Mika pouted as I opened the door to my class.

Before I could step in, Mika pulled me back.

"What?"

Mika peeked into the classroom and beckoned me to come closer.

I peeked over her shoulder only to find two student council members in it.

I mean with them wearing capes, it would be obvious.

"The one with luxiem on it is Mysta Rias. You probably met him yesterday already. Ethyria, that's Enna Alouette." Mika pointed at the two that were talking.

"And..?"

"Your percentages with them are currently at 0%. You can try and make your shot today!"

"No thank you."

I had enough of this chasing and stuff. If I were to die in one year, so be it. I could honestly care less anymore.

I sat down at the seat Mika told me to sit at, and closed my eyes.

But that was before I crashed to the ground.

"Sorry about that. You alright?" Mysta asked, pulling me up.

"Yeah, I guess I'm fine. What was that about?" I rubbed the back of my head.

"Enna over there was being a dick, so I lifted my chair and threw it at her, but it somehow hit you instead."

"Sounds reasonable."

I placed my table and chair upright, only to be knocked down by another chair that was flung at me.

"Sorry again!"

I lifted my chair and threw it at him. Thank God for Sylo's enormous strength.

"What the fuck?!" Mysta shouted, falling to the ground. Before I could react, the chair disappeared and all was left was a pile of orange dust.