1

The main character is played by Lily Collins. Her name is Rose Evans.She will also have a British accent.
*******************
Tuesday

I woke up with the sun shining in my face.

I got up and took a shower remembering I have work today.

I washed my hair and body. I rinsed out the soap and got out.

I remembered the previous nights events. They make me so miserable.

I can't make $300 by the end of the week. First I have to support my 1 year old sister, Abigail, now I have to work extra.

I got dressed in my uniform. I put my hair in a side fishtail.

I went to my sisters room and saw she was asleep. I chose out a pink sweater and white leggings.

I got her dress. I took her to the kitchen. I got some of her favorite snacks and put them in my bag.

I looked at the clock and I had one hour to get to work.

I locked the door and held Abigails hand as we walked to my work.

Once we got there Abigail started crying.

"Rose can you get table 10?" My co-worker/ friend Jessica asked.

"Only if you can get Abigail to stop crying." I said. She nodded her head.

I walked to the table. Once I saw their faces I thought I stopped breathing.

They were the most gorgeous guys ever. 4 guys that I will most likely never see again.

***************************
So the first official chapter. Make sure to vote and comment. Thanks loves
-Anicia